Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of all the close ups to post, you chose the blue postal service truck?
Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are probably waiting on chip sets, same as this sea of F150's parked at the Kentucky Speedway.

thumb_1080x1080_00002_1620329290_5983.jpg
Thatā€™s how you effectively load a corral. Not one needing driver to back up.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These videos and images are clearly propaganda from Russia.

Bronco6G members have educated me over the past year that Ford is incapable of manufacturing vehicles and has no clue what it is doing. They lost me, Bronco will never get produced, Ford's only objective is to steal $100 from each person and life high on the hog.

They also don't understand how to build a focus-built off road vehicle that can tow more than a F-150, seat 7, be small enough for OFV trails, plush, luxurious, robust and durable, beautiful, cheap, reliable, and also get 60 mpg. (Am I right, @DHH?)

Furthermore, Ford can't even figure out how to make a g-damn trunk cupholder which fits a pineapple properly (@ZackDanger) photo evidence here.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) Tantrum

According to a bunch of folks here, it is any time Ford does something wrong, and anytime Ford appears to try to do something right. The entitlement is astounding.

Wildtrak4ever

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2021 Ford Expedition limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we donā€™t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there werenā€˜t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldnā€™t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

EDIT: Guys, I know there aren't thousands of Broncos in the pics and vids I posted. I only took them at the Canton yard. The MAP yards also had seas of Broncos and more coming off the line. This post was meant to convey what I saw, not what I took images of. Just to clarify.

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) Tantrum

Encouraging

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These videos and images are clearly propaganda from Russia.

Bronco6G members have educated me over the past year that Ford is incapable of manufacturing vehicles and has no clue what it is doing. They lost me, Bronco will never get produced, Ford's only objective is to steal $100 from each person and life high on the hog.

They also don't understand how to build a focus-built off road vehicle that can tow more than a F-150, seat 7, be small enough for OFV trails, plush, luxurious, robust and durable, beautiful, cheap, reliable, and also get 60 mpg. (Am I right, @DHH?)

Furthermore, Ford can't even figure out how to make a g-damn trunk cupholder which fits a pineapple properly (@ZackDanger) photo evidence here.
OMG!! Right!!
Ford actually parked these Bronco's outside without protection from the birds.... Ford better give me 1 year of Free Car Washes to make up for it or I'm buying a Jeep!!
Am I doing that the proper B6G way?

/sarc
Great Post Jen!!

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ha! I KNEW someone in here ordered a Base VB and would appreciate seeing it. It looks so great in person!
For real! So excited I got to see it. I was able to catch a glimpse in the Bronco Life video but the quality wasnt great.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OMG!! Right!!
Ford actually parked these Bronco's outside without protection from the birds.... Ford better give me 1 year of Free Car Washes to make up for it or I'm buying a Jeep!!
Am I doing that the proper B6G way?

/sarc
Great Post Jen!!
Honestly, I could have used at least one reference to the lack of cup holders and/or how poorly the Build & Price was when it initially launched a few days late.

That glaring omission aside, I think you're ready for inclusion to the B6G fraternal lodges!

Sponsored

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad to make a difference! I feel lucky being so close to MAP and I know people not close love seeing pics and videos. So Iā€™ll keep hunting them down and posting what I find. Happy Fatherā€˜s Day this weekend!

Edit: Oops. Next weekend , not this weekend..
[/QUOTE]
How far down from MAP are they on Mich Ave? Grew up in Canton and can not picture where a trucking company would be.. is it by the large distribution center passed Canton Center?

Builderdad

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

RTP stands for "Return To Plant"
There is 2 plants on the the MAP site. The main assembly which is called MAP and to the east of it is the old Wayne Assembly that has now been converted to the MAMC facility. MAMC is the Michigan Assembly Mod Center. This is where all upgrades/accessories that are ordered are installed.
When a Bronco has been sent to MAMC and is completed but needs to return to the main plant for any reason it is tagged RTP to facilitate where to park it so that it gets shuttled back.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely jokingšŸ˜‰
I assume youā€™re joking.. But if not, the yards in Canton were filled at the back. And I didnā€™t take any pics of the MAP yards.
Sponsored