First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they are spending resources and time to build demos so people who have not bothered to place a reservation or order can go and test drive, all the while those who did pony up the money for the reservation and the corresponding order are told to stand in the corner and wait. Great business strategy. Sure gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling while I enjoy perpetual limbo. Meanwhile, over at the MIC manufacturing facilityā€¦.lol
24875963-7850-4FAA-A99A-0E409B7B5613.jpeg
I mean they have to get quantities to get the OKTB cause until that nothing is going anywhere... its showing progress to customers and if these units get all the kinks out. When customer orders come down the line they go and get directly shipped. So it could get ordered broncos to their owners sooner than sitting in a lot somewhere.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to make a difference! I feel lucky being so close to MAP and I know people not close love seeing pics and videos. So Iā€™ll keep hunting them down and posting what I find. Happy Fatherā€˜s Day this weekend!

Edit: Oops. Next weekend , not this weekend..
How far down from MAP are they on Mich Ave? Grew up in Canton and can not picture where a trucking company would be.. is it by the large distribution center passed Canton Center?
[/QUOTE]

Belleville Rd just south of Michigan Ave. Looks like itā€™s a trucking company yard.

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely jokingšŸ˜‰
hard to tell these days! People on the B6G Facebook link were moaning about it. I should know people on here love their sarcasm!

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we donā€™t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there werenā€˜t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldnā€™t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

EDIT: Guys, I know there aren't thousands of Broncos in the pics and vids I posted. I only took them at the Canton yard. The MAP yards also had seas of Broncos and more coming off the line. This post was meant to convey what I saw, not what I took images of. Just to clarify.

C8C880B7-EAE3-4ABA-A204-F4A7E1CA4E2A.jpeg

CC1E0200-CA7B-47B7-AC1F-318F040850F7.jpeg
41C4525E-FA3F-4B43-942B-11B3918DC229.jpeg
F976D0AC-701A-49B8-B1CC-92BD4958ABA2.jpeg
You, Sir, are a saint. Thanks for your fine detective work.
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) 1623356255124

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
hard to tell these days! People on the B6G Facebook link were moaning about it. I should know people on here love their sarcasm!
There is nothing we can do, we just need to enjoy the ride of waiting for our Bronco. Soon or later is going to be in our driveway.

Sincerely, I was waiting for somebody to tell me that there were a little more of that number. hehehe

Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thanks for this report. Fascinating. I wanted my Bronco pre-faded and acid washed, so good to know it will have been out in a yard for a few months before I take delivery. :)

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for this report. Fascinating. I wanted my Bronco pre-faded and acid washed, so good to know it will have been out in a yard for a few months before I take delivery. :)
Itā€™s been like 90 degrees here all week and bouts of rain too. If youā€™re lucky, we may get some hail too! Pre-worn Broncos for sale!

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure I see mine.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I counted 167. It's not thousands!
As Mrs. Renaud used to say, "Hyperbole: an exaggeration with an intent to emphasize, not to deceive." Looking forward to do a little detour today to see them in person. Thanks for the video clips OP!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As Mrs. Renaud used to say, "Hyperbole: an exaggeration with an intent to emphasize, not to deceive." Looking forward to do a little detour today to see them in person. Thanks for the video clips OP!
I look forward to your report! MAP has been quite busy this week. I bet there are lots more in the yards.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shame they can't unload those. Maybe a price reduction ;)

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I look forward to your report! MAP has been quite busy this week. I bet there are lots more in the yards.
Yes, they are real. Drove into the yard and saw the rows of real Broncos forming but the guard told me to turn it around and leave immediately. I did move a little slow turning around enjoying the view when I noticed she was starting exit her vehicle - just doing her job. Was able to do a drive-by on the side road to see the ones lined up at the fences. It is exciting to see them even if no touching is allowed.
Only a few miles away so hope to swing by again soon. Maybe security will be napping or the yard will be cleared and they will be scattered elsewhere to be enjoyed by others.

06122021b.jpg

06162021a.jpg

o6122021c.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, they are real. Drove into the yard and saw the rows of real Broncos forming but the guard told me to turn it around and leave immediately. I did move a little slow turning around enjoying the view when I noticed she was starting exit her vehicle - just doing her job. Was able to do a drive-by on the side road to see the ones lined up at the fences. It is exciting to see them even if no touching is allowed.
Only a few miles away so hope to swing by again soon. Maybe security will be napping or the yard will be cleared and they will be scattered elsewhere to be enjoyed by others.

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) o6122021c

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) o6122021c

Just give the guard a pineapple pizza and say thank you for doing a fine job, from Bronco6g, they will let you right in. :p

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pics! I went by again today and there are definitely more Broncos in the yard than earlier this week. Theyā€™re multiplying! I lingered for a while but the guards never asked me to leave. Maybe itā€™s cuz I was driving a new Bronco Sport and looked like staff or something? I did see the guards in the yard though.

Then I went to MAP again. More Broncos in the yard than last time. Not much action when I was there though. There was a nice little Base in the publicly accessible lot.
Sponsored