Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great now I have to worry about hooligans stealing my fender flares.
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are for protecting the guy behind you’s windshield. Some people like the silly look of huge offset wheels sticking way out. You get pulled over for that around here, thank goodness they started cracking down on it.

Wish I could like this twice....I've had my windshields broke from wide tires and no flaps....I can get some guys like the look, but sort of fits the personality that they don't care about the guy behind them...

I can understand off road, but on the highways...cmon' man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man gotta love these "leaked" photos and their low-res quality. Took me awhile to notice that there wasn't even front seats in the vehicle.
It's weird how like 99% of the pics/video of this thing look like they were taken with a potato cam, kind of annoying. Does Ford have some sort of device on these things that blurs camera sensors? My 15 year camera phone took much better quality pics. I just don't get it.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a little surprised how good it looks fender-less. It’s got a more old school look to it.
Not good for on the road but in tight trials this looks much more nimble.

Sponsored

KC8

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
This photo of a white Bronco with fender flares removed was just sent in to us. Thanks to Samuel S.

2021 Bronco fender flares removed - no fenders flares.jpg

2021 Bronco fender flares removed - no fenders flares with trailer.jpg

Here were the previous (first) look from the trail of Bronco prototypes with no fender flares attached.

2021-bronco-no-fenders-removed-1-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-no-fenders-removed-2-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-no-fenders-removed-4-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-no-fenders-removed-3-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-no-fenders-removed-5-jpg.jpg

Removing fender flares will be a cinch on the 2021 Bronco, requiring no tools, as demonstrated in this video:

The white Bronco looks like a production Bronco they making into A Bahja

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's weird how like 99% of the pics/video of this thing look like they were taken with a potato cam, kind of annoying. Does Ford have some sort of device on these things that blurs camera sensors? My 15 year camera phone took much better quality pics. I just don't get it.
The quality of the picture probably started out fine. The problem is people don't understand that when you send a picture over SMS text it turns it into utter crap. They need to email them or use another online messaging app.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not the cameras; Broncos are actually blurry. Like Bigfoot.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think flares off is hideous looking. BUT I appreciate Ford making it easy to remove. This feature will be well liked when detailing. The ability to removes flares without tools via some latches means you can wash behind the flares easily.

Also detailing shops that do wraps or PPF will LOVE this. You can easily wrap the fenders and then reinstall the flares and the wrap will look like a million bucks.

Good Job Ford!

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

besides the fact the idea of removing the flares for off road may add articulation. there are going to be a million options for flares. personally I am keeping mine on or whatever flare I decide to put on it. Also this will be the perfect model to PPF as you get the white body matched roof frame.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The raptor has been out 10 years and there are no companies that makes plastic flares. Plastic pieces are extremely expensive to produce due to the machinery involved. So you have to sell a few flares to recoup your investment.

BUT there are companies out there that make fiberglass and carbon fiber flares for the Raptor BUT they require lots work to make them fit like OEM.

I take it back, there is one company that makes plastic flares for the Raptor and that's Ford. They equip every Raptor with 4 of them.

besides the fact the idea of removing the flares for off road may add articulation. there are going to be a million options for flares. personally I am keeping mine on or whatever flare I decide to put on it. Also this will be the perfect model to PPF as you get the white body matched roof frame.

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great now I have to worry about hooligans stealing my fender flares.
Exactly my thought! First it was truck tailgates and now it will be fender flares. I will be figuring out a way to make those more "permanently" attached.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The raptor has been out 10 years and there are no companies that makes plastic flares. Plastic pieces are extremely expensive to produce due to the machinery involved. So you have to sell a few flares to recoup your investment.

BUT there are companies out there that make fiberglass and carbon fiber flares for the Raptor BUT they require lots work to make them fit like OEM.

I take it back, there is one company that makes plastic flares for the Raptor and that's Ford. They equip every Raptor with 4 of them.
I mean, to be fair, Raptor's aren't as readily removed.

You see plenty of Wranglers with aftermarket flares, I have no doubt the market will have something for Bronco.

Hagen0201

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully they have smaller flares in the accessories. Those god awful stock ones have to go
Sponsored