KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The body to tire ratio is just not right. Looks like a new Tundra...huge truck and tiny tires. Needs something between stock and Squatch. I was hoping there would be options in B&P but there weren't any.
I've seen some hoping for a dealer optioned "mini-squatch". Basically a checkbox option to swap out rims and/or tires at time of purchase without hassling with aftermarket. I've asked my dealer and they sound like that shouldn't be a problem, but no confirmation on price yet.

From other threads it sounds like 33" tires shouldn't be an issue.
Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

White great.. looks great with the doors closed, windows closed and roof on... What ever happened to this interior ????????????
Ford Bronco Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.42.16 PM
Ford Bronco Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.43.33 PM

Chris Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smart ED
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You took just 2 pictures....??
Those pictures came from the Wrangler 4XE Fans group on Facebook and the Bronco6G logo was added. I have the originals on my phone. They were sent to me by someone who wishes to remain anonymous. I can tell they are from our group because the originals were darker and I brightened them up a little.
Sponsored