First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow! Now I know where I've seen this thing before. It looks just like the Ford Flex. I saw one of those things on the side of the road once. It was on its side. Seemed to have been in a wreak.
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the exact same boat. If I go with the OBX...I am picking up the Bronco and the fender flares will be painted by the following week!
I'm not sure if the painted flares are made from a different material than the MIC black ones but the MIC black with pebble grain looks like a difficult plastic to hold paint well .

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty sure they are turn signals as the puddle lights on my mirrors are underneath the mirror with the turn signals on the side.
Depending on the trim, the Bronco has all three features on the mirrors; Puddle lights, turn signals, and spot lights.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The 4-door is about the same height and length, but it’s definitely wider. And the fact that the hood doesn’t “bend in” like the Jeep definitely makes it feel bigger in person.
Thats probably the best description I have heard for why the bronco looks so much bigger

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The white does look solid. These photos remind me how much 'wider' the body of the bronco is than the wrangler. In non-squatch models, the flares are smaller (narrower) than the wrangler allowing more usable interior width.

Sponsored

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am pretty sure they are turn signals as the puddle lights on my mirrors are underneath the mirror with the turn signals on the side.
Nope. There are puddle lights underneath, but there are also side spot lights as part of High Package. You can see them show up in B&P.

Edit for some more pictures:

Ford Bronco Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xe Hybrid B89BF6D1-5BDD-49A2-B7B8-D338B1A90888

Levine’s OBX didn’t have them (Mid Pkg)

Ford Bronco Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xe Hybrid FFA852AC-E590-4BBD-8729-2B08B12E8D3B

This BL has them (High+)

Ford Bronco Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xe Hybrid 61C05669-2027-4120-B32A-A3CB2332FFEB

Overlander had them as well, it was Lux equipped.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks very much for posting. I had been thinking the JL is better looking than the Bronco, but that photo makes the Bronco look pretty good.
For some reason I like how the JK looks over the JL. The JL has too many body lines in a vehicular that started out slab sided.

And as far as two doors go, the Bronco is my preference.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep I have the 20 inch versions on terra grapplers AT. I have this weird obsession with White on vehicles for some reason lol but yea I was actually looking to buy something a few months ago until I saw the bronco commercial and I was thinking that it is exactly what I was looking for..Just wish I could get the paint match top but I can wait for it later.
Sponsored