Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please report back.

I’m kinda in the same boat. I don’t really change it much. But, it’s nice to turn it off on the trail. I didn’t realize you can remove the control and stash it. I should mention - I also have the Panda tune. So, maybe that’s why Sport 8 has felt sufficient.

It doesn’t bother me too much sitting on the dash - I have it just to the right of the wheel - enough that I can see the setting through one of the holes. It’s inconspicuous enough.
Never heard back from the guy. I’ll probably try to reinstall it eventually, and if I get the Powertrain malfunction again, just pull it back out and throw it away.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never heard back from the guy. I’ll probably try to reinstall it eventually, and if I get the Powertrain malfunction again, just pull it back out and throw it away.
Did you reach out to the manufacturer?

JJBadlands

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little late seeing this thread been offline awile. I know the guy that sold these on here. He disappeared (from what I heard in the community) bc admin here deleted his vendor profile, threads etc. and really screwed him over for no reason--just like many other vendors on here. Just ask around and be weary of this if you are a modest vendor/sponsor here.

If you purchased from the old vendor, you should of received an order conf email and phone number from him when your order shipped. He always responds if you have a question, I know this bc I also bought from him and was well taken care of the whole way along with dozens of others. FYI he still sells sprint booster and another product he mfg on the other bronco forum (bronco nation).

Yes, you can run the harness without the controller and it always stays in that specific setting. Suggest trying the other settings bc they do make a difference on throttle and the other features work good too like the pedal lock security feature.

The random dash light issue you had sounds very rare and like the other guy said with pedal commander...just reinstall it and you should be fine. The dash turning into an xmas tree usually means you installed it incorrectly (didn't wait for ECU to fully power down before install or not plugged in correctly or wrong part number).

Also, if you installed any aftermarket tune like the panda box in tandem with the throttle controller...the tune is more likely the root cause of your problem IMO.

It's also important to note that sprint booster will NOT damage your vehicle in any way as I was told directly by the guys at sprint booster. In the event dash lights do ever come on @ start-up just turn off the car, wait for the ECU to fully power down and uninstall sprint booster = car back to normal with zero issues nor will it void any warranty (per SB) bc it can be turned OFF even after install sending vehicle back into stock configuration at the push of a button.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored

Last edited: