Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 XLT, 2018 Ford E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to share my experience with this company.

Couple of weeks ago I had some questions about installing a fog light kit in my new mod bumper which I switched from standard bumper. I called the company, spoke to John who spent at least 1/2 an hour going over options to use my factory fog light switch with his kit. Called around lunch time on a Wednesday, ordered shortly after getting off the phone, complete kit was at my door by 2pm Friday.

Went with the Rigid Radiance, bought the tool from amazon. Kit was great, all plug and play. I can change aux switches or lights quickly and easily if I want to. Very detailed You tube videos for install instructions.

They had everything I needed, and shipped super quick. Pleasure to deal with.
Sponsored

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to share my experience with this company.

Couple of weeks ago I had some questions about installing a fog light kit in my new mod bumper which I switched from standard bumper. I called the company, spoke to John who spent at least 1/2 an hour going over options to use my factory fog light switch with his kit. Called around lunch time on a Wednesday, ordered shortly after getting off the phone, complete kit was at my door by 2pm Friday.

Went with the Rigid Radiance, bought the tool from amazon. Kit was great, all plug and play. I can change aux switches or lights quickly and easily if I want to. Very detailed You tube videos for install instructions.

They had everything I needed, and shipped super quick. Pleasure to deal with.
Thank you for such a wonderful review!
We truly appreciate you allowing us to earn your business!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts