Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We’ve amassed a few minutes of spy video capturing the Ford Bronco Warthog testing around Dearborn! The video shows provides some hints of exhaust note, a zoomed-in look at the Raptor-spec Live-Valve shocks, and captures a curious look at a prototype driving along with what appears to be a modified, wide-track Jeep Wrangler.

Sponsored

Last edited:

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’ve amassed a few minutes of spy video capturing the Ford Bronco Warthog testing around Dearborn! The video shows provides some hints of exhaust note, a zoomed-in look at the Raptor-spec Live-Valve shocks, and captures a curious look at a prototype driving along with what appears to be a modified, wide-track Jeep Wrangler.

2022 or 2023

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heard from the "ford stig", Ford planning on 16000 units a year of hogs when it gets to rolling! Also they are modifying things for it bc well. Judy got booty and legs!!

Anyone notice had a hitch...then boom another shot the hitch was gone! Wonder what big booty Judy(s) been pulling!?

Last edited:

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Heard from the "ford stig", Ford planning on 16000 units a year of hogs when it gets to rolling! Also they are modifying things for it bc well. Judy got booty and legs!!

Anyone notice had a hitch...then boom another shot the hitch was gone! Wonder what big booty Judy been pulling!?
Is 16,000 a lot of units, not many units or what would be expected?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is 16,000 a lot of units, not many units or what would be expected?
I feel like it's alot! I really don't know though. I'd have to Google the average number of raptors see what those numbers are!

Goggled. 13k units of raptors a year. Went up in 2012. So makes sense. It's about the right amount!

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Boy.......none of this looks staged.....at ALL. :ROFLMAO:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thing is unnecessary, overkill, and absurd.

I need it.

In all seriousness though, as cool as this thing will be it’s going to be even cooler to turn my base into something similar as time goes on. Except the engine but IMO the 2.7 will be plenty fast.
Sponsored