Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Th HOG is going to make the Jeep 392 look silly.
Sponsored

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It will be a lot more than a loaded FE .... A LOT MORE!!

If Ford and Jeep are competing toe to toe then the Hog should get Ford's Twin Turbo small block V8 jammed in there somehow!
just in time for biden's new oil regulations and higher at pump prices

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You might have read that one of the engineers had on his linked in page that he was working on the 2021 Bronco and 2023 Bronco Raptor. (The engineers page got changed shortly after his profile was on the forum here) That is the only place I have seen mention of it being 2023.
It's been a while back. I thought I saw it here on the forum somewhere. Is the Raptor Bronco and the Warthog two different things? Am I confused on something. Or did it start out named raptor bronco?
Last winter to spring, here on the forum, it was referred to as the Raptor Bronco, then it got shortened to the Braptor, then a little birdie leaked the code name Warthog.

There were also a couple of other past references to 2023 for the release date by a couple of Ford employee forum members.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rumor Iā€™ve seen is they moved it up and it is likely a ā€˜22 model now. Iā€™m curious to hear what the Ford Stig says
So Ford Stig said the tooling guys were given a year to get the tooling modified for the Hog. So time line wise I see some units being 22 and the rest 23s and long as no hiccups. Tooling has to be taller! Bc Judy got the booty and legs!

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So Ford Stig said the tooling guys were given a year to get the tooling modified for the Hog. So time line wise I see some units being 22 and the rest 23s and long as no hiccups. Tooling has to be taller! Bc Judy got the booty and legs!
Interesting. So 16,000 produced to be split in same way or another between 22 and 23?

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two reservations as well. One first day and second in October. If the Warthog will be late 23 delivery than Iā€™d likely buy a used Rubicon or Raptor and just wait. Makes no sense for Ford to keep tempting us with the Warthog while still delaying Bronco delivery. At some point this cannibalizes the Bronco sales unless they think we are buying a new vehicle to later upgrade which would make more sense if there was a lease offered to make the transition simplified. Iā€™d be open to that. Drive for two years and switch. Hopefully the Bronco retains a higher value than the Rubicon since many will want the Warthog but not want to pay that premium and just settle for what we drove a few years. Still seems more financially sound for us early adapters to just wait the Warthog out who ultimately intend to go that route. Assuming itā€™s worth the wait. The last a large unknown but odds are good it will not disappoint.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s awesome! So late ā€˜22 or ā€˜23s ???