First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Warthog looks pretty impressive, I always liked the Raptor, price not an issue, but the Raptor is too large for the bay area, though I do see some around. The Warthog I look at as sort of a smaller Raptor, I think it's going to be extremely popular. Anyone who wants a v8 just buy the 392, should also be pretty good and I think will be on the streets next year.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Horrible at these decisions keeping an eye on both because i can !

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So Ford Stig said the tooling guys were given a year to get the tooling modified for the Hog. So time line wise I see some units being 22 and the rest 23s and long as no hiccups. Tooling has to be taller! Bc Judy got the booty and legs!
Does your source have an opinion on when Ford plans to reveal the Warthog?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to not be able to afford one of these.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Warthog looks pretty impressive, I always liked the Raptor, price not an issue, but the Raptor is too large for the bay area, though I do see some around. The Warthog I look at as sort of a smaller Raptor, I think it's going to be extremely popular. Anyone who wants a v8 just buy the 392, should also be pretty good and I think will be on the streets next year.
Heh heh, I can’t imagine driving my Raptor through the Bay Area. Do they even have any gas stations left in San Fran itself?

I certainly hope the 392 syphons off a few sales so I don’t have to wait on a Hog when they come out. I might consider the 392 myself but I’m a bit turned off by my experiences with the Wrangler JL’s steering.