Sponsored

Spy Video, Underbody / Suspension and Interior Closeups of 2021 Bronco Prototype!

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the removable top on an SUV was 'THE' motivating factor, then why doesn't the baby have one too???

If that was 'THE' fun / adventure factor in the equation that Ford thought everyone else missed and not the off road capability, why don't all Bronco badged vehicles get one?
As someone already mentioned, it's a different segment

But let's be honest, do you think the BB deserves the "Bronco" moniker? Chances are no. The purpose of BB is solely to whore out the name and bring in another string of income for all the development and marketing invested

Thanks for being brave enough to say this. I'm scared to point out that the Ford is slower than the comparable Chevy around any racetrack on a Ford forum :crackup:
Hey, I'll always admit that the Camaro certainly has quite a few things that I wish my Mustang had. But I bought my Mustang because overall, it's the vehicle that works best for me and the most appealing
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well...It does wheelies.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
It seems to me that there is a huge percentage of people on this forum that just want something that will never be produced. To those I recommend you go buy a 2 door wrangler sport, get your crank windows and manual locks. Pay one of the probably half a dozen companies $20k to drop a hemi or LS motor, some one ton axles, and there you go. Exactly what you want. I’m sure you could even get someone to custom produce a bronco grille for ya.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It seems to me that there is a huge percentage of people on this forum that just want something that will never be produced. To those I recommend you go buy a 2 door wrangler sport, get your crank windows and manual locks. Pay one of the probably half a dozen companies $20k to drop a hemi or LS motor, some one ton axles, and there you go. Exactly what you want. I’m sure you could even get someone to custom produce a bronco grille for ya.
I'm hoping that, once we know for sure what the new Bronco is gonna be, the perpetual whiners will leave us alone to enjoy our Broncos in peace.

But that might be a bit too optimistic, even for me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also another thought - if the upper front

I'm hoping that, once we know for sure what the new Bronco is gonna be, the perpetual whiners will leave us alone to enjoy our Broncos in peace.

But that might be a bit too optimistic, even for me.
Harmony and joining together as a village with common goals? On MY internet?

NO.

WE FIGHT OVER WHAT COLOR AIR IS HERE AND THERE ARE NO PRISONERS

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t want to hate on y’all but if Ford put in all this effort with the rear suspension they would have to absolutely flipping retarded to not do something to match up front. I don’t know what that is, how it works, etc but there’s a lot we don’t know.

Playboyshiredhand

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco, 2019 F150 FX4, 2015 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well this confirms it, I will not be buying a New Bronco — the independent front suspension ruined it for me. Good Luck Ford out selling Jeep with this one and not listening to what the public wanted!

This will be just another boring SUV with a removable top and doors

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My assumption when I first saw it on the Bronco was it would be for rock guards for the shocks.
Could be attachment for sway bar end links. Again, very low, but it seems odd there would not be
at least a small rear sway bar, looking at the size of the front bar.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The “general public” couldn’t tell you the difference between an IFS and a solid front axle if you whacked them over the head with it.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The “general public” couldn’t tell you the difference between an IFS and a solid front axle if you whacked the over the head with it.
Until they drive their new Wrangler on the highway on a windy day over some particularly harsh expansion joints on a curve. Their hair will feel the breeze (even though the top is on), the lane departure warning can't STFU, and they hop 6" to the right every 100 meters.

JK of course. HYPERBOLE IS FUN

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Until they drive their new Wrangler on the highway on a windy day over some particularly harsh expansion joints on a curve. Their hair will feel the breeze (even though the top is on), the lane departure warning can't STFU, and they hop 6" to the right every 100 meters.

JK of course. HYPERBOLE IS FUN
SFA/Wrangler fans:

ztsvV7K.gif

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chrispy, if what you've said holds up, then I'm sure.
Sponsored