Sponsored

Spy Video, Underbody / Suspension and Interior Closeups of 2021 Bronco Prototype!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it gonna be F150/Ranger trims or its own?
At least one Bronco specific trim has been rumored ("66"), then we have the four hundred or so trademark filings.

I'd be fine with using the standard set of truck trim names so we don't have to figure out some new set of nonsensical titles.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we can also agree that this is only one of many trim levels.
I'm sure they have several variants in the works. Its a vehicle that will appeal to adventures and family haulers. A third row seat would be a huge market tapped into, but I don't know if there will be enough room. I can see now, a luxury version -platinum/titanium, hardcore off road -raptor/rock monster, a mid level -xlt/lariat/limited, and a base model - xl/s. That's almost a promise, most of fords line-up has 5 trim levels or more. We could see adjustable suspension ride heights.

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least one Bronco specific trim has been rumored ("66"), then we have the four hundred or so trademark filings.

I'd be fine with using the standard set of truck trim names so we don't have to figure out some new set of nonsensical titles.
I too, would like to see the truck nomenclature for the trim levels. xl-xlt-lariat-king ranch-platinum-limited-raptor

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we can also agree that this is only one of many trim levels.
Which one do you think this is, and which ones do you think get the 'speshul' treatment?

Which trim was the 'woods' prototype?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Which one do you think this is, and which ones do you think get the 'speshul' treatment?

Which trim was the 'woods' prototype?
No idea. But I'd guess that there will be a reasonably priced trim without air suspension that's aimed squarely at the soccer momsters that like the way the roof comes off.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the important question is 'which trims/features go into production Dec 2020?' After that, the sky's the limit, based on initial reception.

Just guessing...but since Ford is an active reader on this forum...and since they well know how important SFA is to some folks, there's little logic behind masking that avail if in fact they are going to produce it. Next round of disclosures might be a tip-off...they're due to flash the 2-door next.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need pricing and options, so I know what I want

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Need pricing and options, so I know what I want
The real struggle for me is trying to guess if they are going to launch with a (to steal mustang terminology) 'Bronco GT' performance package, but then a year later reveal the 'Bronco GT350'...

I guess we'll have a better idea when we see what they launch with. If there isn't a version with Fox Shocks etc...there probably will be eventually, why wouldn't there be.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The real struggle for me is trying to guess if they are going to launch with a (to steal mustang terminology) 'Bronco GT' performance package, but then a year later reveal the 'Bronco GT350'...

I guess we'll have a better idea when we see what they launch with. If there isn't a version with Fox Shocks etc...there probably will be eventually, why wouldn't there be.
Which is why I am perfectly fine knowing I am 2-3 years out from buying right now. I can give it time for the uber models to come out, and for the bugs/kinks to be resolved.