Sponsored

Squeak when accessory power turned on, or off, when warm.

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New OB with 900 miles. I have a new squeak that I initially thought was a belt when turning off the engine. However, I just noticed that turning on the accessory power, without ignition, also makes the squeak. Seems to occur when warm and has been on or off for more than a few mins. Anybody heard this before? This is the sound, I dont have my foot on the brake, so it's not trying to start.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
New OB with 900 miles. I have a new squeak that I initially thought was a belt when turning off the engine. However, I just noticed that turning on the accessory power, without ignition, also makes the squeak. Seems to occur when warm and has been on or off for more than a few mins. Anybody heard this before? This is the sound, I dont have my foot on the brake, so it's not trying to start.

Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Drew711

Big Bend
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any updates on this? Just noticed my 23 BB 2.3 making the same noise

OP
OP

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
after being told I needed to drop off the vehicle for 3 weeks just to diagnose it, I haven't had service track it down. I assumed it was the active air shutters, but later a Ford tech who just happened to be walking by when it happened said he thought it was a throttle body cycling when powered on.
Sponsored