Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you also provide pics without the lights mounted as well as the view from the top so we can see the fitment and access?
Here are some photos as requested! The holes on the top of the bumper are ones we drilled for our lights and won't be there on an ordered bumper.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9466

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9477

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9474

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9470

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9469
Sponsored

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like winch will have to be mounted in bumper first is that correct?
Will plastic skid bolt up to it?
After removing standard bumper with fog lights are there any modifications needed before mounting?

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like winch will have to be mounted in bumper first is that correct?
Will plastic skid bolt up to it?
After removing standard bumper with fog lights are there any modifications needed before mounting?
Yes, the winch needs to be mounted before the bumper is installed.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9479

No modification is needed to mount the bumper once the stock bumper is pulled off besides removing the little rubber covers in front of the cooling fans.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everything is provided for the camera relocation just like our rear bumper. Our goal is for you to not have to purchase anything besides the tools for installation.

The bumper is spaced (about 1/2") so that it does not make any contact with the body/grille when wheeling/winching. Body movement is an issue on Toyotas as well so all of our bumpers account for that movement. We have been building Toyota bumpers since 2018.

We will have photos for everyone on Friday!
This is so close to meeting all my needs, it just seems like it comes up too high on the grill and completely covers that valance below the grill. Is there a reason the top of the bumper comes up so high, design wise? From the pic with the winch sitting inside, it seems like there’s enough room to reduce that height so it sits under that grill valance, like most bumpers. It is cut very close, so still concerned about the flexing and rubbing.

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the almost 2 years waiting for my Bronco, I bought a lot of parts - including a front bumper. I feel like I jumped the gun - this one checks all the boxes for me. My consolation is that I am waiting on my SRQ rear bumper w/tire carrier to be built. (y)

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is so close to meeting all my needs, it just seems like it comes up too high on the grill and completely covers that valance below the grill. Is there a reason the top of the bumper comes up so high, design wise? From the pic with the winch sitting inside, it seems like there’s enough room to reduce that height so it sits under that grill valance, like most bumpers. It is cut very close, so still concerned about the flexing and rubbing.
There is plenty of clearance between the body and the bumper for flexing, we accounted for this during the design.

We didn't want to be like most bumpers... This allows for a way better approach angle as the bumper sits higher up and allows us to run a skid plate directly to the stock brackets that follow the same lines of the bumper.

Here is a good example photo

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_8165

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, do you know what skids this will work with?
We have a full 3/16" skid plate that ties into the bumper and directly into the stock skid plate brackets.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is plenty of clearance between the body and the bumper for flexing, we accounted for this during the design.

We didn't want to be like most bumpers... This allows for a way better approach angle as the bumper sits higher up and allows us to run a skid plate directly to the stock brackets that follow the same lines of the bumper.

Here is a good example photo

IMG_8165.jpeg
Thanks for the pic, that helps clarify your point!

We have a full 3/16" skid plate that ties into the bumper and directly into the stock skid plate brackets.
- I didn't see a skid plate listed on your site. Do you have any pics or more info on it? When will this be available? Only concern is tying into other skids, or will you be offering your own full skids at some point? Steel or aluminum options?

-Do you have any pics or instructions on how the camera is relocated?

-You mentioned the ACC is relocated to the top right and clears the hoop... Do you have any pics or instructions on how the ACC is relocated? Behind grill relocation seems to be a bit sketchy and not 100$ reliable still between vendor offerings...

-What is your lead time on this bumper right now?

Thanks for the responsiveness and pics so far!!

Sponsored

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Few photos with lights installed

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_9488

This is the satin black finish? Also, do you know if a version of this without the additional space for the winch? Pre runner/Baja style?

how much for the one shown in the pics?

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the satin black finish? Also, do you know if a version of this without the additional space for the winch? Pre runner/Baja style?

how much for the one shown in the pics?
Yes, this is the satin black powdercoat finish. No plans for a non-winch bumper at this time.

The bumper starts at $1199.95. The hoop adds $115 and the powdercoat adds $350. The total comes out to $1664.95. That includes the camera relocation, ADD relocation, sensor relocation, and additional frame mount supports.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to see manufacturers are finally addressing clearance with their winch bumpers instead of making low hanging boat anchors and snow plows. Nice touch with the reinforced anchor points and additional frame bracket. If I hadn't gone through extensive mods to get a hidden winch in mine, this would probably be the bumper I'd go with.

Have you guys compared intercooler temps before and after install?

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

- I didn't see a skid plate listed on your site. Do you have any pics or more info on it? When will this be available? Only concern is tying into other skids, or will you be offering your own full skids at some point? Steel or aluminum options?

-You mentioned the ACC is relocated to the top right and clears the hoop... Do you have any pics or instructions on how the ACC is relocated? Behind grill relocation seems to be a bit sketchy and not 100$ reliable still between vendor offerings...

@srqfabrications - Bumping these few ?'s. :)

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

We will have full skid plate options. The front skid should be on the truck in the next week or two so I will get some shots for you. Right now we will just have steel options but aluminum isn't out of the question.

Don't have that together yet but it will be similar to our rear bumper camera housing which is super easy to use. Tighten down two nuts and the camera is in place.

The ACC does get relocated to the top right of the grille like the ADD design. I haven't had any issues with it.

12 week lead time right now but that is coming down some.
Sponsored