dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're not alone...I like the reinforcement option, just not a fan of the RC version.
I don’t have an issue with rc stuff I used their hood struts trailer hitch and shackle adapters on my bronco and have had their lifts on my super duty’s always like the value never any issues but that thing is kinda ugly so I’d like to see what else people come up with. Price is right tho lol
Sponsored

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no not me! id rather do this or something like it with my 37 on there. but thats just me i guess

Capture.PNG
I just had this installed on mine yesterday, and it's a game changer.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just had this installed on mine yesterday, and it's a game changer.
How’s it look with the tire on? I’m afraid I’d see to much of it maybe if I painted it carb gray I would not notice it behind the 37s

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does the delete cause the rear door to be adjusted for the weight change?

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How’s it look with the tire on? I’m afraid I’d see to much of it maybe if I painted it carb gray I would not notice it behind the 37s
Not to bad. My tire tracks cover it a bit.

15089B75-FB34-44C3-81F3-ACFD0C4F9625.jpeg

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This kit was designed with our rear bumper in mind. While our bumper will work with a tire up to 37" in the stock location, we also will be offering dual swingouts for it. If you select that option, the spare tire moves to the swingout and you'll need a delete kit for the tailgate. The 3rd brake light and camera portion of the delete kit will then move to the swingout.
Will they be offset swing outs or are you planning on offering a centered version swing out for the tire as an option?

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My solution is to run an aftermarket wheel that is 10 pounds lighter than the OEM wheel. This solution will drop 10 pounds from the rear door. This should help relieve the strain on the hinges.
Agree!

I have been wondering how much he OEM wheels weigh but haven’t seen that published anywhere. Can you please refer me to data???

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Best looking kit out yet, just ordered!! Thanks for making something that can blend in well once PC’d to match my Bronco!

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm all about spare tire deletes. I'll be buying this soon.

Sponsored

BD1_MB

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like it, if I did the delete this is the only one I would go with, but for an as quoted price of $494.00 - I’m not buying.

$329.00 base is high; but nickel and diming $100 for powder coat and $25.00 for wiring that should be included - top it off with $40 shipping. Bull$hit. My Borla exhaust shipped free - for this price. Do better

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like it, if I did the delete this is the only one I would go with, but for an as quoted price of $494.00 - I’m not buying.

$329.00 base is high; but nickel and diming $100 for powder coat and $25.00 for wiring that should be included - top it off with $40 shipping. Bull$hit. My Borla exhaust shipped free - for this price. Do better
Everything has an extra production cost to it. We don't make any money on the extra options.

$100 powdercoat doesn't go to us, it goes to the powdercoat shop.
$40 shipping doesn't go to us, it goes to UPS.

$25 for the wiring doesn't need to be included if you don't plan on relocating your license plate. Most spare tire delete kits don't even offer a wiring harness as it's not worth it for them profit margin-wise. It isn't some cheap Chinese wiring harness. We use desutch connectors which cost $4-5 each, high-quality wiring loom (not some auto parts store stuff), include the license plate lights, and have labor costs putting it together.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to highjack this thread but it seems to be the right place to ask why would someone get rid of their spare tire? I mean sure if I puncture cleanly on the trail I can use a plug kit hopefully.

But seems sort of asking for trouble if You have no means to trail fix your tire? Sidewall rip, off bead, etc.

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tire bumpers can be easily removed, just didn't in the photos. Bronco ends up having a different setup on it everyday while we design parts.
How do you remove tire bumpers? Are they only affixed with adhesive? Just ordered tire delete kit from you guys. I'll post photos once I install.
Sponsored