Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! lGJX1uk

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Stage Series LED Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The SS3 Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco allows you to easily mount two SS3 Pods to the factory Accessory Ready mounting points near the a-pillar location, above the hood. No cutting or drilling is required! This kit will not interfere with the antenna, or raising and lowering the hood.

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! ZFcmSBA

Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.

Learn more about our Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optics | YouTube

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

While other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

Functional output. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly functional beam pattern.
  • Combo combines both the Driving and Flood optics. The SS3 shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 65x25 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
For states that require them, we also offer snap-on covers for your SS3 Pod. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your SS3 Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! AqfB4xV

Diode Dynamics Dealer - Panda Motorworks - 2021 Bronco

White or Yellow. SS3 LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting.

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! kvZP5WJ

SS3 Sport Ditch Light Kit - 3000K Selective Yellow - Combo Optic
Custom Submitted Image - Milton H.

The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your SS3 Pods.

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! uuugQJL

Sport, Pro, or Max. SS3 LED pods are available at three different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses high-intensity LEDs and is the best bang for the buck you’ll find. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power. Finally, the Max model is designed with cutting-edge automotive emitters, for both high power and extreme intensity. This brand new technology comes at a cost, but if you’re looking for the absolute best in lighting performance, the SS3 Max is the answer.

Simple connections. All SS3 LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back, and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation, you can wire yourself, use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness, or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. Our Light Duty Dual Output Harness can be used to power up to two SS3 pods. You can also use our OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Wiring Harness to control your LED pods using the factory-installed aux switch bank.

Bolt-On Installation: The highly durable powdercoated aluminum construction utilizes the Accessory Ready mounting points for a bolt-on installation - there is no cutting or drilling required!
In the Box:
  • Two (2) SS3 3” LED Pods
  • Two (2) Deutsch-style wire pigtails
  • Two (2) Mounting brackets and hardware
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! X7k15ee

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking,
John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These look great. Will definitely be buying a set when the Bronco arrives (2-12 months)
We're excited for your to get your Bronco, Ben! Thanks for the positive feedback!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice price...if I ever get a build date will order some up for sure.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! X7k15ee

I know your post is about the ditch lights but what about the bumper lights in the picture? Is that a kit of some kind that you are going to offer for those with the modular bumper?

Sponsored

TheRouteLessTraveled

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm already a step ahead of you guys. I've been following your Stage Series LED pods for quite some time due to the use of your TIR optic technology.

I recently sold my Tacoma and kept my SS3 Max LED pods with your combo optic from your ditch light kit. I plan to bolt them to the accessory location on my Bronco.

I haven't had a chance to swap TIR optics to yellow but plan to this winter for better contrast during inclement weather.

Additionally, I just received a shipment of your recently released SSC1 LED pods. These little guys will be mounted to the side of the SS3 bracket. I ended up going with the flood optic for additional fill light for anyone interested.

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! IMG_9812

Keep up the top-notch off-road lighting products guys!

Cheers,
Kenny

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I found the ones I want! Fogs in the bumper of course....yellow or white? I like hunting with yellow glasses, does that help in the fog?

And can you add those street legal driving lights into the bumper? I assume you can aim them?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice price...if I ever get a build date will order some up for sure.
We're right there with you awaiting a build date for several of our Diode Dynamics dealers. Fingers crossed!

I know your post is about the ditch lights but what about the bumper lights in the picture? Is that a kit of some kind that you are going to offer for those with the modular bumper?
We're excited to launch our modular foglight kit this fall!

You can learn more here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...for-modular-bumper-on-2021-ford-bronco.21377/

I'm already a step ahead of you guys. I've been following your Stage Series LED pods for quite some time due to the use of your TIR optic technology.

I recently sold my Tacoma and kept my SS3 Max LED pods with your combo optic from your ditch light kit. I plan to bolt them to the accessory location on my Bronco.

I haven't had a chance to swap TIR optics to yellow but plan to this winter for better contrast during inclement weather.

Additionally, I just received a shipment of your recently released SSC1 LED pods. These little guys will be mounted to the side of the SS3 bracket. I ended up going with the flood optic for additional fill light for anyone interested.

Keep up the top-notch off-road lighting products guys!

Cheers,
Kenny
Wow! Thank you for your continued support for Diode Dynamics.

Yes, our SSC1 LED pods are able to be custom mounted to the side of our SS3 universal mounting brackets. We would recommend checking clearance during the installation process.

Here is an image of our videographer's Subaru WRX running our SSC1 LED pods mounted to the side of our SS3 universal brackets.

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! IMG_9813

Please, feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think I found the ones I want! Fogs in the bumper of course....yellow or white? I like hunting with yellow glasses, does that help in the fog?

And can you add those street legal driving lights into the bumper? I assume you can aim them?
Yes, we offer our SS3, SSC2, and SSC1 LED pods in an SAE-compliant road-legal fog optic option.

I've provided our universal LED pod listing below. They include our universal mounting brackets and hardware for custom mounting our pods for any custom application or project.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/off-road-auxiliary-led/led-pods.html

If you don't have the modular bumper, we do offer our standard bumper (plastic) SS3 fog light kit.

This kit is only compatible with the standard plastic bumper included with the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wild Track trim levels.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-standard-bumper.html

It's been stated over the years that 3000K selective yellow is preferred in inclement weather conditions for better contrast compared to white light.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

SS3 Max - SAE Fog Optic - Diode Dealer (Lightwerkz)

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, we offer our SS3, SSC2, and SSC1 LED pods in an SAE-compliant road-legal fog optic option.

I've provided our universal LED pod listing below. They include our universal mounting brackets and hardware for custom mounting our pods for any custom application or project.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/off-road-auxiliary-led/led-pods.html

If you don't have the modular bumper, we do offer our standard bumper (plastic) SS3 fog light kit.

This kit is only compatible with the standard plastic bumper included with the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wild Track trim levels.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-standard-bumper.html

It's been stated over the years that 3000K selective yellow is preferred in inclement weather conditions for better contrast compared to white light.

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! 2npngnD

SS3 Max - SAE Fog Optic - Diode Dealer (Lightwerkz)

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Thanks, John! Some outfits assume we know everything about lights and all the terms. Many of us are new to Bronco-like fun, so this is all new. So far, you keep explaining it so I can understand most of it! lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks, John! Some outfits assume we know everything about lights and all the terms. Many of us are new to Bronco-like fun, so this is all new. So far, you keep explaining it so I can understand most of it! lol
I'm glad to help, Jeff.

We take pride here at Diode Dynamics by providing education and raw data regarding our LED lighting products. Please, feel free to let me know if you ever have any questions!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Threw an installation video together of the SS3's as ditch lights ;). Love them!

(Best viewed on phone.)
Awesome video! Thank you for sharing.

Did you end up going with our Sport, Pro, or Max power level option for your SS3 Ditch Light Kit?

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Reactions: R11

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome video! Thank you for sharing.

Did you end up going with our Sport, Pro, or Max power level option for your SS3 Ditch Light Kit?

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Appreciate it! Just sport, figured I didn't need to blind anyone with just ditch lights 🤙 They're plenty bright! Awesome quality, crushing everyone at that price, MADE IN USA.