Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, we cannot combine our free shipping code with our current 15% OFF discount code for labor day.

However, as stated by @4x4TruckLEDs.com (Diode Dynamics Dealer) they are able to offer free shipping over $99!

If you are interested in a free US shipping code for use in the future, please feel free to PM us.

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hi John, do I need to add this kit? I watched the video, just confirming before I place an order.
Thanks!
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! 1631285654090
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi John, do I need to add this kit? I watched the video, just confirming before I place an order.
Thanks!
1631285654090.png
Correct, if you have OEM auxiliary switches included with your Bronco inside the cab then our OEM aux switch harness is needed with your order.

If you don't have aux switches from the factory, our light-duty wiring harness is the alternative option.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! 1631285654090

Don’t miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Stage Series Ditch Light Kits, with coupon code “LABOR” at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode flag tee when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
*Sale excludes preorders.*​
ETA on more Bronco-specific packages?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ETA on more Bronco-specific packages?
Our modular bumper fog light kit is expected to release in late fall at this current time.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about the Capable Bumper that becomes standard on all BD and BL trims starting 2022?
Will this use the same kit as the standard base bumper?

Sponsored

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our modular bumper fog light kit is expected to release in late fall at this current time.

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Are you able to comment on price? Higher or lower than the Baja Designs kit? Thanks.

Never mind. Just saw your other thread on the sneak peek. Thanks.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome thread. My 2-door base is currently scheduled for build Nov 1. I’ll be looking to purchase this kit to connect with my factory aux switches. Thanks for the great product and thread content.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome thread. My 2-door base is currently scheduled for build Nov 1. I’ll be looking to purchase this kit to connect with my factory aux switches. Thanks for the great product and thread content.
Aesome. j_marinelli just got his kit from us. SS3 lights and the upfitter harness

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! 1631402304312

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! 1631402304312

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Stage Series LED Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The SS3 Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco allows you to easily mount two SS3 Pods to the factory Accessory Ready mounting points near the a-pillar location, above the hood. No cutting or drilling is required! This kit will not interfere with the antenna, or raising and lowering the hood.

Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.

Learn more about our Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optics | YouTube

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

While other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

Functional output. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly functional beam pattern.
  • Combo combines both the Driving and Flood optics. The SS3 shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 65x25 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
For states that require them, we also offer snap-on covers for your SS3 Pod. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your SS3 Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!

Diode Dynamics Dealer - Panda Motorworks - 2021 Bronco

White or Yellow. SS3 LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting.

SS3 Sport Ditch Light Kit - 3000K Selective Yellow - Combo Optic
Custom Submitted Image - Milton H.

The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your SS3 Pods.

Sport, Pro, or Max. SS3 LED pods are available at three different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses high-intensity LEDs and is the best bang for the buck you’ll find. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power. Finally, the Max model is designed with cutting-edge automotive emitters, for both high power and extreme intensity. This brand new technology comes at a cost, but if you’re looking for the absolute best in lighting performance, the SS3 Max is the answer.

Simple connections. All SS3 LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back, and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation, you can wire yourself, use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness, or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. Our Light Duty Dual Output Harness can be used to power up to two SS3 pods. You can also use our OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Wiring Harness to control your LED pods using the factory-installed aux switch bank.

Bolt-On Installation: The highly durable powdercoated aluminum construction utilizes the Accessory Ready mounting points for a bolt-on installation - there is no cutting or drilling required!
In the Box:
  • Two (2) SS3 3” LED Pods
  • Two (2) Deutsch-style wire pigtails
  • Two (2) Mounting brackets and hardware

Diode Dynamics Dealer - Panda Motorworks - 2021 Bronco

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking,
John C.
Diode Dynamics
John,
I ordered and received the Mirror Pod Kit for my Bronco but forgot to order some lights for my 2021 Ranger. When will your next SALE be? Thanks!!!

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know how these compare to Baja Designs and Rigid lights?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
John,
I ordered and received the Mirror Pod Kit for my Bronco but forgot to order some lights for my 2021 Ranger. When will your next SALE be? Thanks!!!
Awesome! I'm excited to hear you just received your SS3 LED pods. Be sure to share a picture once they're installed :cool: If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help!

Does anyone know how these compare to Baja Designs and Rigid lights?
These videos are great for reference when comparing our Stage Series LED pods to current market leaders.

SS3 LED Pods:

SSC2 LED Pods:

SSC1 LED Pods:

If you are interested in more specific information/data, I can happily provide you links to learn more!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What about the Capable Bumper that becomes standard on all BD and BL trims starting 2022?
Will this use the same kit as the standard base bumper?
We're currently waiting to confirm the fitment of our SS3 LED fog light kit for the Capable Bumper included on the 2022 Ford Bronco.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shoutout to Connor Fairbrass for the image submission featuring his SS3 LED ditch light kit installed on his 2021 Ford Bronco!

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! Connor Fairbrass SS3 Ditch Light Kit Ford Bronco

Remember, all forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just DM us!

John C.
Diode Dynamics