Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shoutout to the following customers for submitting installation images of our SS3 Ditch Light Kit on their 2021 Ford Bronco!

g7OIu1K.jpg

Thank you, Jaime MacDonald.

rqzoI9q.jpg

Thank you, Ashley Gill.

VMBZf8e.jpg

Thank you, Jody Cameron.

Just a reminder, all US forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Social Media Community Manager
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Insufficient hardware was included in my SS3 kit. Missing 2 bolts.
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! DSCF1888.JPG

I also commented on the insufficient wiring harness in another thread. If comments are made on a Sponsor's thread that aren't positive, they can be Doug'd. But comments in the general forum on a Sponsor's product are fine.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Insufficient hardware was included in my SS3 kit. Missing 2 bolts.
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! DSCF1888.JPG

I also commented on the insufficient wiring harness in another thread. If comments are made on a Sponsor's thread that aren't positive, they can be Doug'd. But comments in the general forum on a Sponsor's product are fine.
Hey Ken!

We truly apologize for the missing hardware included with your kit and the wiring harness concern on our other forum thread.

Somehow, we didn't receive a notification of your response and dissatification with the wiring harness. We will shoot a reply now on the linked thread above.

Please, go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to arrange a priority shipment with additional hardware that should have been included with your kit!

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience with your order. We look forward to taking care of you as a valued customer and supporter of Diode Dynamics.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Ken!

We truly apologize for the missing hardware included with your kit and the wiring harness concern on our other forum thread.

Somehow, we didn't receive a notification of your response and dissatification with the wiring harness. We will shoot a reply now on the linked thread above.

Please, go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to arrange a priority shipment with additional hardware that should have been included with your kit!

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience with your order. We look forward to taking care of you as a valued customer and supporter of Diode Dynamics.
Perhaps, you or Paul or Logan or Steve (I've communicated with so many at DD that it is hard to keep track) can can comment and troubleshoot the install of your product? Even with the custom harness and a new set of pod lights, they still don't work.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Perhaps, you or Paul or Logan or Steve (I've communicated with so many at DD that it is hard to keep track) can can comment and troubleshoot the install of your product? Even with the custom harness and a new set of pod lights, they still don't work.
Hey there! It looks like there may have been some confusion during the wiring process. We responded to your bump in the "SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points!" thread with the proper wiring instructions.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey there! It looks like there may have been some confusion during the wiring process. We responded to your bump in the "SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points!" thread with the proper wiring instructions.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
The confusion seems to be on your part. The reply given was with links to directions to use the 4 pin HD wiring harness that is for the standalone integrated switch on the harness. It doesn't apply to the Auxiliary Switch wiring.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The confusion seems to be on your part. The reply given was with links to directions to use the 4 pin HD wiring harness that is for the standalone integrated switch on the harness. It doesn't apply to the Auxiliary Switch wiring.
The harness is the same, whether you're connecting to Aux Switch or using the separate switch included with the harness. Again, The only difference is that you will be connecting the "switch" wires directly to your Auxiliary wires, in order to trigger power with those Auxiliary switches.

I'm really trying to assist here. You have everything necessary to install the lights without any wiring modification - I promise!

1. Connect positive lead (with fuse) to the positive battery/power terminal.
2. Connect negative black lead to a ground point.
3. Crimp each butt connector on the blue and yellow wire to an Auxiliary Switch wire of your choice.
4. Plug the outputs into each pod.

That's it!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The harness is the same, whether you're connecting to Aux Switch or using the separate switch included with the harness. Again, The only difference is that you will be connecting the "switch" wires directly to your Auxiliary wires, in order to trigger power with those Auxiliary switches.

I'm really trying to assist here. You have everything necessary to install the lights without any wiring modification - I promise!

1. Connect positive lead (with fuse) to the positive battery/power terminal.
2. Connect negative black lead to a ground point.
3. Crimp each butt connector on the blue and yellow wire to an Auxiliary Switch wire of your choice.
4. Plug the outputs into each pod.

That's it!
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! DSCF1926.JPG

Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! DSCF1927.JPG

Just so others can follow along. Please identify the butt connectors.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! DSCF1927.JPG

Just so others can follow along. Please identify the butt connectors.
Sorry for the late reply, we're closed on the weekend.

This harness above includes our three-way switch to toggle between the backlight (toggle 1 - yellow wire), off (toggle center - red wire), and the main beam (toggle 2 - blue wire).

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for the late reply, we're closed on the weekend.

This harness above includes our three-way switch to toggle between the backlight (toggle 1 - yellow wire), off (toggle center - red wire), and the main beam (toggle 2 - blue wire).
Got my SS5 kit today and these things are massive! Only constructive input I would give is redoing the backlight wire on the OEM AUX Switch Dual-Output 4Pin Wiring Harness.

Go from this:
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! dd4114_aux_oem_switch_4-pinharness_dual_diagram_b

To something similar to this:
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! dd4114_aux_oem_switch_4-pinharness_dual_diagram_b revise

I think for most people they only need 1 "end wire" for the backlight just like there is only 1 ground and 1 power wire at the end respectively. I'm in no way trying to slam Diodes work and have been happy with my SS3's I currently have on my Bronco! I can see how this could cause confusion however to those looking for a more "plug n play" harness.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ei69vNi.jpg

Diode Dynamics’ Memorial Day Sale is going on NOW through Friday, 6/3.

Get 15% off all LED lighting upgrades with code "USA22" during checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300, will receive FREE shipping.

Click HERE to shop Diode Dynamics LED Lighting products!

Note: Products on pre-order (Elite Series Fog Lamps) are excluded from this sale.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
0M1vhyp.jpg

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades!

Coupon Code: USA22

Plus, get FREE shipping when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST | Friday, 06/3/2022.

Note: Items on pre-order are exempt from the sale.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
PdJzjm2.jpg

Our July 4th Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 7/8/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping.

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Zb8Vcbd.jpg

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

Hurry! There are ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to save on your favorite LED lighting products from Diode Dynamics.

Click HERE to shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
V8UNCsm.jpg

ALERT: LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 15% OFF!!!

COUPON CODE:
JULY4

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping!

Don’t wait...this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​
Sponsored