First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Fairlane, 1970 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out this before and after customer submission of our SS3 Pro Ditch Light Kit!
g4bnRet.jpg
DeYTqlw.jpg
SS3 Pro Ditch Light Kit - Combo Optic - 6000K Cool White
voISWAI.jpg
oGzF4uc.jpg

Just a reminder, all US forum members are eligible for a FREE SHIPPING code. Just send us a direct message!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Check out this before and after customer submission of our SS3 Pro Ditch Light Kit!
g4bnRet.jpg
DeYTqlw.jpg
voISWAI.jpg
oGzF4uc.jpg

Just a reminder, all US forum members are eligible for a FREE SHIPPING code. Just send us a direct message!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
[/QUOTE
John, I preordered a set of SS3 Ditch Lights with backlighting and I need to order the wiring harness for my Badlands with upfitter switches. Is this the correct harness?
https://www.diodedynamics.com/light-duty-dual-output-4-pin-wiring-harness.html
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! oGzF4uc
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! oGzF4uc

John C.
Diode Dynamics
John, I preordered a set of SS3 Ditch Lights with backlighting and I need to order the wiring harness for my Badlands with upfitter switches. Is this the correct harness?
https://www.diodedynamics.com/light-duty-dual-output-4-pin-wiring-harness.html

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lights delivered and installed! Waiting to get dark to try them and adjust them! Just waiting for pocket lights to come in!
Ford Bronco SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points! 31419414-59E0-4370-9DD6-69884D2A72DE

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

jdamach1

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you order the Bronco-specific ditch light kit?
I wanted the white backlit and the Ditch Light Kit didn’t have them, so I was told to order the DD6885P Pro Combo Cool White. The harness wasn’t available to order, but was told it would be at some point. The lights are supposed to ship around 1-21-22. My Order no. Is 2111078557. I want to make sure I order the correct harness. Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wanted the white backlit and the Ditch Light Kit didn’t have them, so I was told to order the DD6885P Pro Combo Cool White. The harness wasn’t available to order, but was told it would be at some point. The lights are supposed to ship around 1-21-22. My Order no. Is 2111078557. I want to make sure I order the correct harness. Thanks
Unfortunately, we do not offer a 4-pin OEM Auxiliary Switch Harness to connect the backlit SS3s to the Accessory Ready wiring harness just yet. However, we are working on one. In the meantime, if you would like to run the ditch lights, we do offer a 4-pin harness with an inline switch.

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stupidly easy to install and the output is fantastic. the only issue is the idiotic placement of the antenna that Ford decided on, it partially blocks a bit of the light.

Overall 10/10 on the DD kit, very happy with it for the price.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jdamach1

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, we do not offer a 4-pin OEM Auxiliary Switch Harness to connect the backlit SS3s to the Accessory Ready wiring harness just yet. However, we are working on one. In the meantime, if you would like to run the ditch lights, we do offer a 4-pin harness with an inline switch.
Thanks John, when will the correct harness be available? I can wait as I’m also waiting on my build date for my Badlands.

Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still pondering... Do you think this a mount like this may have helped? https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/bronco-cowl-light-mounts/
Yep. all it needs to do is move outboard a few inches. I could achieve this with the brackets included if i pushed it all the way to the edge of the adjustment slot but i didnt like the way it mounted. It pulled one edge down and the other side lifted (if that makes sense).

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks John, when will the correct harness be available? I can wait as I’m also waiting on my build date for my Badlands.
I will be sure to post an update on the ETA of our Bronco-specific wiring harness when our engineering team provides more information. Stay tuned.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"Are your SS3 LED pods are able to melt ice and snow built up?"

Yes, our SS3 Pro and SS3 Max power levels are able to melt snow and ice build-up!

Unfortunately, our SS3 Sport doesn't produce enough heat to melt snow and ice build-up.

Have questions regarding our Stage Series LED pods? Just let us know, we'll be happy to help!

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Are your SS3 LED pods are able to melt ice and snow built up?"

Yes, our SS3 Pro and SS3 Max power levels are able to melt snow and ice build-up!

Unfortunately, our SS3 Sport doesn't produce enough heat to melt snow and ice build-up.

Have questions regarding our Stage Series LED pods? Just let us know, we'll be happy to help!
That's awesome! Does the SSC2 also produce enough heat in the PRO and MAX models?
Sponsored