Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
vF0aaq7.jpg

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Universal Stage Series Flush Mount Reverse Light Kit!

There's plenty of ways to add light behind your vehicle, but the new Universal Stage Series Reverse Light Kit stands out with innovations in both function and ease of use. This kit allows you to mount two flush mount SSC1 or SSC2 LED pods in your rear bumper, adding a high-power reverse light, along with a red accent light. With the included wiring harness, this kit connects to your vehicle's wiring for simple, everyday operation.

PcNYZZD.jpg

Focused: Most LED pods on the market, even certain premium options, use outdated technology like reflectors or simple lenses that lose light internally and to glare. By comparison, our custom-engineered total internal reflection (TIR) optic collects all of the light from the LED chips, drastically reducing wasted light and improving total efficiency.

2VrTdrD.jpg

While other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the Stage Series LED pods serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

gxQbxeC.jpg

Simple connections. The included wiring harness allows you to connect this kit to your vehicle's wiring for simple, everyday operation. The kit operates as an additional red accent light, with your tail lights, and then automatically switches to a high-power backup light when your vehicle is in reverse. The included toggle switch allows you to override the vehicle signals and turn on the main beam anytime.

Each kit will include:

Two (2) SSC1 or SSC2 Flush Mount LED Pods
One (1) Universal Reverse Light Wiring Harness
Two (2) Flush Frame Gaskets
Ten (10) Zip Ties
Two (2) T-Taps
Mounting hardware and drilling template

Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam patterns were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern.

Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination with a full 50x50 degree spread of light on the SSC1 LED pod, and a 60x60 degree spread on the SSC2 LED pod. Unlike generic "flood" lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight, our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface, to provide a true optically designed spread, for even illumination throughout.

Fjq0TrB.jpg

Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive backlight in a vibrant red color which functions as an additional accent light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.

Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However, the Pro option is double the amount of total power. Click the Specifications tab to see more information!

7XjmJ3m.jpg

Proven Reliability: Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

John C.
Diode Dynamics

vIXQuRg.jpg

7jJlsBV.jpg

fYyqXMf.jpg

xJw4Vff.jpg

W2VlXpf.jpg
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Diode Dynamics are you going to make a Stage Series Vehicle Specific Reverse Light Wiring Kit for the bronco?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @Diode Dynamics are you going to make a Stage Series Vehicle Specific Reverse Light Wiring Kit for the bronco?
We don't have plans at this time but our engineering team is looking to offer more vehicle-specific products for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Stay tuned!

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Diode Dynamics , do you have a good solution for chase lights? I followed a truck that had some on a dusty trail ride and realized how nice they are for the following vehicle.

Are chase lights always amber? I assume it would be preferred to mount them high, but for casual, better-than-nothing use, I wonder if this kit in the bumper, also wired to an up fitter would be acceptable?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Diode Dynamics , do you have a good solution for chase lights? I followed a truck that had some on a dusty trail ride and realized how nice they are for the following vehicle.

Are chase lights always amber? I assume it would be preferred to mount them high, but for casual, better-than-nothing use, I wonder if this kit in the bumper, also wired to an up fitter would be acceptable?
99% of users go with 3000K selective yellow for chase lights as they cut through dust and debris better than white light.

You could put together your own chase light setup by ordering parts to your liking!

For example,

Universal Reverse Light Wiring Harness:
https://www.diodedynamics.com/reverse-light-wiring-kit-w-running-light.html

Your choice of backlit SSC1, SSC2, or SS3 LED Pods:
https://www.diodedynamics.com/off-road-auxiliary-led/led-pods.html

This user on the RAV4 forums just installed SSC2 LED pods to his roof rack in 3K selective yellow with our flood lens.

Ford Bronco Stage Series Flush Mount Reverse Light Kit! | Diode Dynamics 1658260322606

For reference, our flood lens is our most popular lens for chase light applications. I've provided an SS3 beam pattern display below.

Ford Bronco Stage Series Flush Mount Reverse Light Kit! | Diode Dynamics Perforated_Wall_16_X_24_Sign - Optics 2

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

99% of users go with 3000K selective yellow for chase lights as they cut through dust and debris better than white light.

You could put together your own chase light setup by ordering parts to your liking!

For example,

Universal Reverse Light Wiring Harness:
https://www.diodedynamics.com/reverse-light-wiring-kit-w-running-light.html

Your choice of backlit SSC1, SSC2, or SS3 LED Pods:
https://www.diodedynamics.com/off-road-auxiliary-led/led-pods.html

This user on the RAV4 forums just installed SSC2 LED pods to his roof rack in 3K selective yellow with our flood lens.

Ford Bronco Stage Series Flush Mount Reverse Light Kit! | Diode Dynamics Perforated_Wall_16_X_24_Sign - Optics 2

For reference, our flood lens is our most popular lens for chase light applications. I've provided an SS3 beam pattern display below.

So if I want to have reverse lights on my bronco I need to buy this harness and 2 pods? If I use aux I turn them on any time, if I turn aux off but switch to reverse gear they will be on automatically. Is it correct?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So if I want to have reverse lights on my bronco I need to buy this harness and 2 pods? If I use aux I turn them on any time, if I turn aux off but switch to reverse gear they will be on automatically. Is it correct?
If you flip the included harness toggle to setting 1, then you're LED pods will operate with your factory signals.

If you flip the included harness toggle to setting 2, then you have manual control to turn on the kit at your convenience.

The process and explanation are exactly the same as our recent F-150 reverse light kit video.

Please, feel free to refer to the 4:14 timeframe for an explanation.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you flip the included harness toggle to setting 1, then you're LED pods will operate with your factory signals.

If you flip the included harness toggle to setting 2, then you have manual control to turn on the kit at your convenience.

The process and explanation are exactly the same as our recent F-150 reverse light kit video.

Please, feel free to refer to the 4:14 timeframe for an explanation.

Thanks. So if the AUX (as I understand I can use AUX instead of the switcher?) is off the light operates by the reverse lights automatically). If the AUX is ON so the lights are always on. Is it correct?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks. So if the AUX (as I understand I can use AUX instead of the switcher?) is off the light operates by the reverse lights automatically). If the AUX is ON so the lights are always on. Is it correct?
Sorry for the confusion!

Yes, you can take our included switch and flip it to setting 1.

Then you can take the yellow wire from our switch and route it to your aux bank to use the aux switches inside your Bronco. This will allow for manual override.

Ford Bronco Stage Series Flush Mount Reverse Light Kit! | Diode Dynamics 1660254207336

Then when you flip your aux switch off inside the cab of your Bronco, the kit will resume to relying on your factory signals.

If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to explain this information quick and easy!

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stage Series Flush Mount Reverse Light Kit! | Diode Dynamics 1660254207336

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Universal Stage Series Flush Mount Reverse Light Kit!

There's plenty of ways to add light behind your vehicle, but the new Universal Stage Series Reverse Light Kit stands out with innovations in both function and ease of use. This kit allows you to mount two flush mount SSC1 or SSC2 LED pods in your rear bumper, adding a high-power reverse light, along with a red accent light. With the included wiring harness, this kit connects to your vehicle's wiring for simple, everyday operation.

Focused: Most LED pods on the market, even certain premium options, use outdated technology like reflectors or simple lenses that lose light internally and to glare. By comparison, our custom-engineered total internal reflection (TIR) optic collects all of the light from the LED chips, drastically reducing wasted light and improving total efficiency.

While other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the Stage Series LED pods serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

Simple connections. The included wiring harness allows you to connect this kit to your vehicle's wiring for simple, everyday operation. The kit operates as an additional red accent light, with your tail lights, and then automatically switches to a high-power backup light when your vehicle is in reverse. The included toggle switch allows you to override the vehicle signals and turn on the main beam anytime.

Each kit will include:

Two (2) SSC1 or SSC2 Flush Mount LED Pods
One (1) Universal Reverse Light Wiring Harness
Two (2) Flush Frame Gaskets
Ten (10) Zip Ties
Two (2) T-Taps
Mounting hardware and drilling template

Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam patterns were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern.

Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination with a full 50x50 degree spread of light on the SSC1 LED pod, and a 60x60 degree spread on the SSC2 LED pod. Unlike generic "flood" lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight, our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface, to provide a true optically designed spread, for even illumination throughout.

Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive backlight in a vibrant red color which functions as an additional accent light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.

Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However, the Pro option is double the amount of total power. Click the Specifications tab to see more information!

Proven Reliability: Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

John C.
Diode Dynamics

On the Bronco here, do you have any idea if they wired it through the cargo area aux switch or would they have routed it all the way under the car to the engine compartment?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On the Bronco here, do you have any idea if they wired it through the cargo area aux switch or would they have routed it all the way under the car to the engine compartment?
We don't have that specific information on hand. Sorry about that!

However, you will need to connect the positive and negative terminals to the battery for power at the front of the vehicle.

We will have a harness specifically for the Bronco released in the near future for reverse light LED pod configurations.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

604Bronco

Badlands