Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
"Signature LED Lighting", as far as I currently understand it, is the front headlights, not the rear taillights. I have not seen anything put out by ford which listed "signature" lighting to be a set or reference taillights at all. Was under the impression that's the fancy bar through the headlight being one unit.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's certainly as clear as most likely clarity might want to be.

Which is to say "it is not clear at this point".

Full disclosure: I do tend to assume that something is not true unless proven to be true. That they specifically said "signature LED headlamps" only means to me that the headlamps are LED, not taillights.

And that unless you have BLIS, you're getting incandescent bulb tail lights. For over a decade cars would have the HID headlights as an option and eventually standard, all the while tail lights were incandescent.

BLIS is pretty nice in the Ranger and the LED tails look good on Bronco. If I was planning on off-roading as a primary hobby, I would be apprehensive about BLIS tail lights due to cost of replacement as they stick out. As it will be just a side-hobby for me and something done a few times per year, i'd spring for the BLIS and roll the dice on needing replacements!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Signature LED Lighting", as far as I currently understand it, is the front headlights, not the rear taillights. I have not seen anything put out by ford which listed "signature" lighting to be a set or reference taillights at all. Was under the impression that's the fancy bar through the headlight being one unit.
The signature lighting is in the headlights. It starts with Outer banks. If you look at the fronts of the models, you'll notice the light tube extends in front of the headlamp. That's signature lighting.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's certainly as clear as most likely clarity might want to be.

Which is to say "it is not clear at this point".

Full disclosure: I do tend to assume that something is not true unless proven to be true. That they specifically said "signature LED headlamps" only means to me that the headlamps are LED, not taillights.

And that unless you have BLIS, you're getting incandescent bulb tail lights. For over a decade cars would have the HID headlights as an option and eventually standard, all the while tail lights were incandescent.

BLIS is pretty nice in the Ranger and the LED tails look good on Bronco. If I was planning on off-roading as a primary hobby, I would be apprehensive about BLIS tail lights due to cost of replacement as they stick out. As it will be just a side-hobby for me and something done a few times per year, i'd spring for the BLIS and roll the dice on needing replacements!

Did you confirm that LED taillights come on the mid package? My dealer wasn't able to confirm it.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you confirm that LED taillights come on the mid package? My dealer wasn't able to confirm it.
It would be the Signature lighting which isn't a Mid Package item, you will need to select a model which has Signature lighting standard or as an option. You didn't list what model you're after.

Taken directly from the B&P you get this info on Signature lighting:

Ford Bronco Standard vs. Signature Lighting 1613524664961

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be the Signature lighting which isn't a Mid Package item, you will need to select a model which has Signature lighting standard or as an option. You didn't list what model you're after.

Taken directly from the B&P you get this info on Signature lighting:

Ford Bronco Standard vs. Signature Lighting 1613524664961
Thanks man

Bandit958

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco, 2021 F150 4x4 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Vinyl doesn't breath so feels even more uncomfortable than leather when it gets hot.
Got my BD and the vinyl seats are awesome, they feel more like leather. if that answers any questions
Sponsored