Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know how I feel about those marine grade vinyl seats, so I"m really hoping that Ford offers dealer installed leather seats. If not, I might still get the Big Bend and just get Katzkin
Interesting that they can also ADD heated and ventilated seating! Very interesting!!!
Sponsored

makatron

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu D-Max 3.0L 4-cylinder diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How hard is it to retrofit the Signature?

Otherwise, Diode Dynamics and Morimoto, here I come
I am sure DD and Morimoto will jump in and create custom lighting replacements for sure. Counting on it.

Omarius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blis is a must have for me. I've had it in my last 3 vehicles... but if Ford over engineered a simple taillight to make it cost $1,000 or more I'm going to be pissed.

Guess I'll be buying brush guards for them ASAP.

As for LED tails... OBx is the first trim that Specifically mentions LED taillights... but it is part of the signature LED headlight phrase so it could be interpreted different ways.
I don't think it's a coincidence that they explicitly mention led tail lights... OBX comes with the mid package standard.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

haha....well for me I plan on keeping it for the long haul so I can't get stuck with crummy/sticky/uncomfortable seats....maybe cloth is the way to go
"Maaan!" Now you folks have me overthinking the vinyl seat desire. I WAS all "have to have it" but now not so sure. Of course if the Bronco had the fabric that the P71 Crown Vics do then it would be fabric all the way, no question about durability there.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure DD and Morimoto will jump in and create custom lighting replacements for sure. Counting on it.
Ford Bronco Standard vs. Signature Lighting IMG_20200618_214030

Don't forget Oracle Lights

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any hopes that one of these lighting setups include amber turn signals for the rear??

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll share some good news with you guys...you can get BLIS regardless of which tail lamp you get
This could be good news for some folks. Where does the info come from? (Genuine question and positively intentioned, not trying to doubt or have an accusatory tone)

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think LED lights all around are standard on all models, but Outerbanks and above have the LED Signature headlights, which adds the LED Halo and LED strips that go into the headlight.
I thought the base had more of a halogen look to it.
The rear lights are definitely not as refined on the base - Big Bend as it is on the higher trims.

With the Signature headlights, even the tail-lights have a distinctive shape (kind of like a horse hoof, in the shape of a "B")

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know how I feel about those marine grade vinyl seats, so I"m really hoping that Ford offers dealer installed leather seats. If not, I might still get the Big Bend and just get Katzkin
I had the vinyl seats/interior on my Ranger Edge way back in 2003 and it was incredible. It appears the quality has only increased since then - it's one of the BD selling points for me

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The headlights and grille on the Badlands is a major factor for me going with it. I could easily go with the Black Diamond, but it looks like a base model to me. Now if you can upgrade headlights and grilles as options on all models...well that will change everything (highly doubt that will happen though, have to wait for aftermarket I bet)
Exactly! It's a neat looking grille.
But looks like you have to go Badlands\Wildtrak to get the fancy LED lights with it.
Ford Bronco Standard vs. Signature Lighting Screenshot (16)

[Edit] For future reference:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta....16384/?hash=95bfddf426c44848e02ff1bf309e8fe1
Sponsored