Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Morning y'all!

What are your opinions on the headlights available? While I feel the signature lighting is cool, I actually prefer the standard LED lighting as it's more retro.
Sponsored

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same, I like the standard lighting (looks more retro as you say) but like the outer banks / wildtrak grille. Iā€™m sure the grille will be an easy swap though.

OP
OP
ericmario

ericmario

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same, I like the standard lighting (looks more retro as you say) but like the outer banks / wildtrak grille. Iā€™m sure the grille will be an easy swap though.
Yeah I'm assuming there'll be an entire fleet of grille options from factory and aftermarket. I'm definitely looking to put a retro looking grille on her

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn't the Signature lighting also come with LED tail lights? Or is that separate?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't the Signature lighting also come with LED tail lights? Or is that separate?
I think LED lights all around are standard on all models, but Outerbanks and above have the LED Signature headlights, which adds the LED Halo and LED strips that go into the headlight.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ericmario

ericmario

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think LED lights all around are standard on all models, but Outerbanks and above have the LED Signature headlights, which adds the LED Halo and LED strips that go into the headlight.
Yeah I'm wondering about the same. LED headlights are standard for sure across all models, but the way they explained the taillights makes me question whether it's LED or not for lower models (not a deal breaker but c'mon it's 2020 - LED's should be standard)

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150, 92 Ranger, 85 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure all models will come with LED tail lights.

Like ericmario said, it's 2020. Even Hyundai Elantras have led tail lights standard.

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LED tail lights are probably cheaper to build at this point. They'd have to go out of their way to not use LEDs just to let everyone know that you bought the "cheap" Bronco.

L1011

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be wrong, but when I looked at the thread with the pics of all the models, the base model tail lights looked to be incandescent to me.

Also, no amber turn signal in the back is highly annoying. To me, that's a safety issue.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think OBX is the first trim to get the LED taillights standard, lower trims get incandescents (I'm too lazy to look up the chart). All models come with LED headlights, but OBX+ get the "signature" headlights with the white "power button" DRL rings.

OP
OP
ericmario

ericmario

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The lower trims (not sure for which models exactly) definitely seem to have a traditional non-LED tail light versus the higher trims.

Ford Bronco Standard vs. Signature Lighting Bronco2.JPG

Ford Bronco Standard vs. Signature Lighting Bronco2.JPG
geez....well i guess either swap 'em out for an aftermarket pair or just slap on a LED bulb in it (I like retro design cues but not retro bulbs ha)

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like base headlights myself. That pic of the base taillight makes it look good. It actually as some dumb clear section that runs vertical which ruins it.
Ford Bronco Standard vs. Signature Lighting A2235AB9-1BCA-4BEE-907F-013A3435AED0

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Base lights all the way

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im glad Iā€™m not the only one. I was thinking the base headlights looked better without the led stripe. Still deciding between the black diamond and badlands. So I may end up with the upgraded ones. Depends on how the build pricing is.
Sponsored