MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if a pool could be established to honor the very last pre March 19 2121 reservation holder to get their Bronco delivered? A nice plaque acknowledging the “ Anchor “ . To add even more interest an award for selecting the date of the final delivery could also be established.
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was there something besides price protection cutoff on 3/19 to make a 3/19 reservation any more noteworthy than a 3/20 or 4/1 or 8/1/21 reservation?

Not sure why the last reservation before an obscure date is more noteworthy than the last reservation altogether. I would think the very last reservation at all delivered would be more interesting than the last reservation that happens to fall within the date window that OP just so happens to match up with.

Call me crazy but res #900 at Granger getting their bronco in 2027 is a lot more of an "anchor" than someone who ordered a 2dr wildtrak with PPF and a safari bar on 3/17

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone going to be tracking this thing until 2028?

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone going to be tracking this thing until 2028?
Invest the pool money in crypto now - maybe the pool winner will be Powerball-level lucky…

Sponsored
OP
OP
MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was there something besides price protection cutoff on 3/19 to make a 3/19 reservation any more noteworthy than a 3/20 or 4/1 or 8/1/21 reservation?

Not sure why the last reservation before an obscure date is more noteworthy than the last reservation altogether. I would think the very last reservation at all delivered would be more interesting than the last reservation that happens to fall within the date window that OP just so happens to match up with.

Call me crazy but res #900 at Granger getting their bronco in 2027 is a lot more of an "anchor" than someone who ordered a 2dr wildtrak with PPF and a safari bar on 3/17
March 19 was the cut off for “ orders” for MY 21. I only selected that date because it was a date supplied by Ford. Using the actual last reservation date would be good if it could be figured out. I am flexible. Lol…

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well the date is important because that's the date Ford set for price protection and all of that. It's sorta the official cutoff of OG reservations and new ones.
I think that's the point. It doesn't matter when you placed the reservation, just who is last even if it is a day 1 at Granger. Sure, if you placed a 2d wildtrack with PPF on the 19th, you're going to be towards the end of the line at your dealer... but just your dealer.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As stated, March 19 was important because of price protection. You could still order after that date and get a Bronco.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I should convert my Granger res, its in the 700+ club, that for sure would be in the running 🤪

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It needs to be cut off at putting in an order by 3/19/21 since that is technically the last date we were actually ordering a 2021. Just reserving by then isn't as interesting.

The biggest prize should be for the person who gets theirs last who actually put in an order for 2021. Never 99d it. And kept updating it each year until it finally shows up.

And if you 99d your order, that shouldn't count because it's like cheating.😘😘

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell, if they ordered a base soft top they have probably been driving around in it all summer.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not just make it the last 21 delivered to a customer? I'm not sure how that could be verified though!

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It needs to be cut off at putting in an order by 3/19/21 since that is technically the last date we were actually ordering a 2021.
I "ordered" a 2021 in September of 21. I knew I wasn't getting one, but Ford accepted the order on that date for a MY21
Sponsored