First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Plant brass meeting this morning.
Starting alarm me that @PREMiERdrum dropped this bomb and hasn’t posted for a day and a half. Has Ford silenced him, have them raided him and locked him up. I figured we would get some kind of update today but nothing. Do we need to do a wellness call for him?
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im heading over now to claim the Bronco just in case he was indeed whacked. We do operate on the International Law of Salvage here, right?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope he's out enjoying his Bronco. No offense to you guys, but driving around in a Bronco sounds much better than hanging out here.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Starting alarm me that @PREMiERdrum dropped this bomb and hasn’t posted for a day and a half. Has Ford silenced him, have them raided him and locked him up. I figured we would get some kind of update today but nothing. Do we need to do a wellness call for him?
An update from him would be nice......what came out of that meeting???????????????????
Sponsored