Sponsored

Starting to get pulled in another direction...(sadly)

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It also drives better than my 21’ 4 runner. It does not roll as much as 4runner does. I have a 2.3. It accelerates much better than the 4.0 on the 4runner, not even close.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yes1Please

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It also drives better than my 21’ 4 runner. It does not roll as much as 4runner does. I have a 2.3. It accelerates much better than the 4.0 on the 4runner, not even close.
Thanks for adding this. Was looking at 4runners as well.
Several alternative options out there. Just seems Bronco is more of the complete package for daily driver and off-road beast :)

Maybe I'm just in the "mid life crisis" portion of my Bronco ordering life lol

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Brother.
Damn you and your CO. That what I had on the original order lol. Yours looks great!

Bronco is my absolute best choice. Never thought originally I'd ever have to consider something else :(

I've got 6 more months in me. Just don't want to miss adventures next year with the family!
Oh I understand. Missed an entire Summer and more of usage and travels. I bought a huge Silver bow for the hood as we expected it would be here for our 25th Anniversary...nope. Missed 2 Birthdays....crap. But it finally came. I understand how difficult it is to wait. I spent my time reading everything about the Bronco. Came here every day. Purchased all kinds of accessories, watched install videos over and over, wrote down the exact tools and socket sizes needed. Under normal circumstances, a month's worth of tinkering. When it came....I started accessorizing 2 days later and in 3 days it was "done" (are we really ever done?). Everything went on with no issues and I felt like a Pro (far from it). Frustrating but when you get yours.....you will forget about all this hard time....waiting. I have. I also had a great Salesman and Dealer to work with. Take this time to make sure you have all your ducks-in-a-row with them. Agreed upon price, in writing, etc. So when it does come.....the final sale is a good experience too.

My dog even had a difficult time:
Ford Bronco Starting to get pulled in another direction...(sadly) AxzelFORD1
Ford Bronco Starting to get pulled in another direction...(sadly) AxzelFORD2

OP
OP
Yes1Please

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh I understand. Missed an entire Summer and more of usage and travels. I bought a huge Silver bow for the hood as we expected it would be here for our 25th Anniversary...nope. Missed 2 Birthdays....crap. But it finally came. I understand how difficult it is to wait. I spent my time reading everything about the Bronco. Came here every day. Purchased all kinds of accessories, watched install videos over and over, wrote down the exact tools and socket sizes needed. Under normal circumstances, a month's worth of tinkering. When it came....I started accessorizing 2 days later and in 3 days it was "done" (are we really ever done?). Everything went on with no issues and I felt like a Pro (far from it). Frustrating but when you get yours.....you will forget about all this hard time....waiting. I have. I also had a great Salesman and Dealer to work with. Take this time to make sure you have all your ducks-in-a-row with them. Agreed upon price, in writing, etc. So when it does come.....the final sale is a good experience too.

My dog even had a difficult time:
Love the pics haha
Great advice, thank you!

Sponsored

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have always wanted to be able to hit the trails, beach, areas uncharted but never had a vehicle that could take me and my family.
Decided 1.5 years ago that it was time. After researching, landed on the new Bronco. Was super excited!

What is your plan B?
My plan B never included dropping my order. After waiting a year I was going to purchase a used F150 Raptor from a private party and drive the daylights out of it, then use it as a trade-in when my Bronco was ready.

The week I was ready to find and buy my used F150 Raptor, my dealer called me and said my Bronco was on the lot.

Four days later I got an email from Ford saying my Bronco was in transit.:ROFLMAO:

If you're looking for a really fun vehicle that can hit the trails, beach and areas uncharted, and handles great, a used F150 Raptor could be just the ticket. You might not even want your Bronco afterward. Way more room in the F150 and better finishes in the cabin, quieter, and lots of practicality w/the bed space. The only strikes against it are the size and that you don't get the convertible.

Having owned a couple Jeeps, I wouldn't want another one.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dont give up. you wont regret it

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you get a bronco?

I switched to another vehicle by committing on July 5, drove it home august 10, so happy with my decision, and my only regret is losing a year of fun in my new vehicle while waiting for Ford to pull their thumb out.

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No still no bronco, if it ever comes in, I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I do know I no longer want it for myself

OP
OP
Yes1Please

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My plan B never included dropping my order. After waiting a year I was going to purchase a used F150 Raptor from a private party and drive the daylights out of it, then use it as a trade-in when my Bronco was ready.

The week I was ready to find and buy my used F150 Raptor, my dealer called me and said my Bronco was on the lot.

Four days later I got an email from Ford saying my Bronco was in transit.:ROFLMAO:

If you're looking for a really fun vehicle that can hit the trails, beach and areas uncharted, and handles great, a used F150 Raptor could be just the ticket. You might not even want your Bronco afterward. Way more room in the F150 and better finishes in the cabin, quieter, and lots of practicality w/the bed space. The only strikes against it are the size and that you don't get the convertible.

Having owned a couple Jeeps, I wouldn't want another one.
Thank you, hadn't considered that as an option!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Yes1Please

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dont give up. you wont regret it
Will always hold onto the order but just can't commit to a forever timeframe.
Hasn't seemed to be an issue over the last year for.people to buy something else and then trade it in on the Bronco later. Used car market was hot as hell so people weren't losing money.
Worried that won't be the case as we move forward :(

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up going with Plan B - 2020 Jeep Rubicon Diesle…basically every option. Loved the vehicle….had planned on keeping the Jeep but $5 gallon fuel I changed my mind actually my wife changed her mind. I ended up waiting 602 days to get my 2022 Badlands SAS, MIC, Leather, Lus, Tow….I have no regrets….the Bronco is worth the wait….but you really can’t go wrong with a Jeep.

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a Jeep during the wait that will continue likely until late 2023 or even 2024. I don’t care a smidge about when it shows up. We love the Jeep. We know what it is and what it’s made for and what it can do. It’s a weekend rig that went off road almost every weekend all summer and this fall (so far). The family has had a blast with it. I have zero plans on selling the Jeep when/if the Bronco ever shows up.

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, hadn't considered that as an option!
As a small bonus, if you decide to trade in the FRaptor for the Bronco, you'll already be well acquainted w/the Ford ecosystem/sync/etc.

OP
OP
Yes1Please

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought a Jeep during the wait that will continue likely until late 2023 or even 2024. I don’t care a smidge about when it shows up. We love the Jeep. We know what it is and what it’s made for and what it can do. It’s a weekend rig that went off road almost every weekend all summer and this fall (so far). The family has had a blast with it. I have zero plans on selling the Jeep when/if the Bronco ever shows up.
So, from your experience with it. What would you say about it if it was also your daily driver?
That's my biggest worry with a Jeep.
Sponsored