First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a cyber orange Badlands 4 door soft top and a dark gray big bend 4 door soft top on the roads of Cape Cod in the past week.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received my Ford confirmation email today for a build week of September 20th....and I double-checked the year in the email, yes it was 2021. My Base, SAS, 4dr, 2.7l, 10sp is less than a month from production!! I'm incredibly surprised because my reservation date was July 30th. I did switch to the soft-top back in June but figured the best I could do was still probably spring 2022. I am in Spokane and am hoping to pick up at Gus Johnson by November. I queried their new models today and noticed a beautiful 2 dr Badlands. Someone else in Spokane is as happy as me! I was so pumped I paid a visit to 4WP in Post Falls, ID. Spoke to John the sales guy and he seemed almost as excited as I was to see my Bronco. 4WP has some sweet hybrid side steps for $900 (4dr) and some reasonably nice flare deletes for a couple hundred. I'm hoping to get them to extend my HD bumper to hide a winch but we will see what they can do once I bring it in for a look. Just wanted to share, I have not stopped smiling since I read the email earlier today. Time to crack a cold one!!

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What was the hd

Harley davidson dealer

Home depot

Hot dog stand

All sound like a fun run!

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
What was the hd

Harley davidson dealer

Home depot

Hot dog stand

All sound like a fun run!
Ha! Definitely a hot dog stand but also the OEM heavy duty bumper and bash plate.
Sponsored