Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Popularity map based on Google Trends. The data was compiled by Partscatalog from Google for the last six months, based on trending topics, basically showing what people are talking about most in specific areas of the U.S.

ford-bronco-google-trends-graphic.jpg

Advertisement

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
You’d be surprised how accurate their data is. When I decide on search terms I want to own as a dealer, I can see exactly how people search in every county, suburb and street. It’s as simple as drawing a circle on google maps and mining the data within.

Last edited:

eBronco

First Name
Mr. C
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mercury Mariner, 2016 Ford CMAX
You’d be surprised how accurate their data is. When I decide on search terms I want to own as a dealer, I can see exactly how people search in every, county, suburb and street. It’s as simple as drawing a circle on google maps and mining the data within.
Great, now you are making me all paronoid.

Good thing I use duckduckgo

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
Great, now you are making me all paronoid.

Good thing I use duckduckgo
Different engine, same data. There's no reason to be paranoid since the user data isn't made available. It's just data that being sold by your IP and the company you're using to search.

eBronco

First Name
Mr. C
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mercury Mariner, 2016 Ford CMAX
Different engine, same data. There's no reason to be paranoid since the user data isn't made available. It's just data that being sold by your IP and the company you're using to search.
Well, when do I get my cut.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
I for one am not interested in Land Rovers at ALL! way prefer a Bronco. maybe now i will have to google Bronco 10000 times and the data will change🤞
Yes, I learned to drive and to fix cars in my mom’s ‘78 Triumph Spitfire, and later dad had a Sterling 850 (the Brits somehow managed to make a rebadged Acura unreliable) - never ever own an English vehicle unless it is a project/toy (and even then they can be maddening) ...

Creepystalker

First Name
Kc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silverado
This in more than enough of a reason to launch this NOW!

I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING YOU COUARD!

FlyerNation

First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 flex
Yes, I learned to drive and to fix cars in my mom’s ‘78 Triumph Spitfire, and later dad had a Sterling 850 (the Brits somehow managed to make a rebadged Acura unreliable) - never ever own an English vehicle unless it is a project/toy (and even then they can be maddening) ...
I had a 79 Spitfire that I bought new, 1 of my favorite vehicles I owned. That being said by year 2 always backed it in the driveway and parked on hills for the inevitable dead battery!