frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L, '92 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5TD, '15 VW Golf TDI
My #1 rule for pulled pork and pit beef is - the seedier the place looks, the better the meat is gonna be.

ccsami4x4

First Name
JC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Evoque
As a Range Rover owner, I can tell you there's zero chance I'd ever buy another. I always heard horror stories, and figured most were beat on, or not maintained, etc. Bought a new one, and boy it's been the biggest POS ever. Will absolutely be sold prior to the warranty running out (last appt even the service advisor suggested I trade in prior to the warranty expiring due to the number of problems we've had). Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice shame on me. Won't happen a second time in my household.

NY Bronco II

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
If your ever in Syracuse, try the original biker bar Dinosaur Bar-B-Que. I know (ducking the chairs) what’s a New Yorker know about BBQ 🤷‍♂️

Top Mach

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 2003 Chrysler T&C, 2017 Ford Explorer
If your ever in Syracuse, try the original biker bar Dinosaur Bar-B-Que. I know (ducking the chairs) what’s a New Yorker know about BBQ 🤷‍♂️
We don’t know BBQ, that’s for sure. I think I was at a Dinosaur in Brooklyn a few years ago. We will gladly trade our knowledge of Bagels and Pizza ( sorry @Southern Girl , pineapple pizza is not my thing) for any BBQ tips you all have.

Southern Girl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2013 F-150 4x4
We don’t know BBQ, that’s for sure. I think I was at a Dinosaur in Brooklyn a few years ago. We will gladly trade our knowledge of Bagels and Pizza ( sorry @Southern Girl , pineapple pizza is not my thing) for any BBQ tips you all have.
I mean, pineapple pizza is not really pizza, now is it? Nasty.

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Not sure why Dirty Jerzy's more interested in the Jeep, guess they're waiting for the reveal