D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unsubscribe from Ford updates? Or move to Canada, where they donā€™t send customerā€™s any emailsā€¦
Iā€™m afraid to touch ā€œunsubscribeā€ in case Ford sends me some non-tone deaf crap...like a build date. Hahahahahaha...ugh.

Last edited:

TEEDEE

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Edge, 2018 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Folks complain when the don't hear anything and they complain when they do!!
At least Ford knows I've got an order.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford doesn't send emails: People complain they aren't "in touch" with their dogmatic feelings of victimization and aren't doing enough to keep them connected

Ford sends email giving customers information and detail into why JIT global manufacturing is not peaches & creme: People complain they aren't doing enough to fix the globes issues and have gone back on their personal promises to each person as an individual

Ford sends marketing email just to stay in touch: People complain Ford is wasting their time and want's Ford to stop bothering them.

At some point I wonder if Ford will eventually settle on the question "Just how obnoxious are our customers and why don't we just do whatever T-F we want and ignore them entirely?"

Good question, Ford, good question..... Next product launch I HIGHLY SUGGEST ignoring all clients and going back to the process used for Ranger. 2 emails total, 6 months of absolute silence and almost zero product information. It's more than people deserve.
Marketing emails are not better than nothing. If I went to marriage counseling and was told to improve my communication with my wife, I donā€™t think they mean to say ā€œHiā€ or ā€œyouā€™re stupidā€ once a month. Obviously, we all want useful communication that gives us a decent estimate of when our Broncos will show up. Companies with good customer service take responsibility for screwing up and try to please their customers. Companies with bad customer service treat their customers like mushrooms, feeding them poop and keeping them in the dark. Customers with really bad customer service treat their customers like stupid mushrooms.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another Ford email causing massive excitement followed by immediate disappointment. Please don't send me anything unless it's to tell me my Bronco is being built. Or have a second email address [email protected] so I can stop getting my hopes up Everytime I see an email from Ford pop up.

Screenshot_20210629-100354.png
I got the same one. Useless

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another Ford email causing massive excitement followed by immediate disappointment. Please don't send me anything unless it's to tell me my Bronco is being built. Or have a second email address [email protected] so I can stop getting my hopes up Everytime I see an email from Ford pop up.

Screenshot_20210629-100354.png
so how many extra Ford points do we supposed to be getting if we ever get a vehicle delivered? I forgot what the total is to be after receipt of so many missed promises I just figured that would never come as well

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sonuvabitch...

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Claiming victory on the safari bar cracks me up. Not exactly a huge lift for Ford and considering all the current issues, peacocking about anything strikes me as tone-deaf.

Ford is trying hard to convince us that we matter when they state "We heard the feedback on the safari bar and quickly incorporated changes in the design based on reservationā€‘holder input".

Since they say we matter, if Ford is searching for small items to status us on rather than try to bask in self claimed glory, here is a quick punchlist for them.

- Projected timeline for an effective winch\camera\intercooler\sensors solution
- Projected timeline for the capable bumper
- Projected timeline for the slideout tailgate
- Projected timeline for backseat carpet removal
- Projected timeline for the Heritage trim now that mod tops have been pushed out

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Another thread complaining about waiting... Who'd have guessed it
Lol, Iā€™ve seen you complain @gentlemanbronco. We all got our issues. Also, it seems like your complaining about people complaining which is compounding the problem.

Anyway, I didnā€™t see this as a complaint thread, more just poking fun at Fords dumb emails.

1483D7A5-C878-407C-A97D-3496506FE58D.jpeg

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

is it just me or does this feel like damage control?

I know with every round of emails and communications from Ford, there's a batch of people going "fuck it, i'm cancelling my order", but that's usually hyperbole. This one has me wondering if there was some substance to that argument after the email last week.

Oh well, who cares, I'll get it someday, let's get this thread to 37 pages, blah blah blah.
Seriously everyone. I ask for 37 pages, and this is all we get? Ford's never going to take us seriously and fix the hardtop situation unless we get to 37 pages!

You're all weak.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is Fordā€™s official ā€œplease stick with us instead of leaving for Jeepā€™s 35 inch tires and hardtop that they can have in your driveway in 8-12 weeksā€ email.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so how many extra Ford points do we supposed to be getting if we ever get a vehicle delivered? I forgot what the total is to be after receipt of so many missed promises I just figured that would never come as well
Lost count. Searched back through 25 pages of threads with ā€œFordpassā€ mentioned . As best I can tell:

42,000 - with purchase
20,000. - Ford gratitude shown when delaying ordering from December to January
200,000 - this is the confusing one (at least confusing to me). Originally for those users who had placed an order with the Mod Top, then either 99ā€™d the order, or switched back to MIC. However , letā€™s say you originally ordered a WT/FEā€¦ it came with the Mod Topā€¦ the you switched to the BLā€¦ does that count? Not sure.

Now that we have actual folks who have purchased, perhaps they can comment on the reward points that hopefully materialized in ther account after closing the deal.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll stay pumped until I start seeing Soft Top Bronco's sitting on Dealer lots in '22 and Reservation Holders are still waiting for their MIC top Broncos. Then I'll be P*ssed if i don't have mine yet.
Sponsored