VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Change your priorities with your Ford account to not get them. You still get the bulk 'up yours' emails and your build/delivery ones.
I have not received one email RE my specific details since my 2nd delay email over a month ago.

If I hadn't looked at the Ford website I would not have even known that it is currently in production

Fyi
Sponsored

drummboy36

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone complains Ford is not communicating enough then they complain about the communications that are sent out and say they should stop 🤷‍♂️
we are looking for updates, builds, plans to end delays. Not useless crap they are sending out.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250 SD, 68 Bronco, 15 Transit, 14 X6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My build is this week, I thought I was getting notified that shipment to dealer was next.........damn

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another Ford email causing massive excitement followed by immediate disappointment. Please don't send me anything unless it's to tell me my Bronco is being built. Or have a second email address [email protected] so I can stop getting my hopes up Everytime I see an email from Ford pop up.

Screenshot_20210629-100354.png
Bummed it's not "the" Bronco email I'm waiting for. But excited to see I'm an "early" reservation holder (mid-August ish.)
Screenshot_20210629-182941.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-182941.jpg
Another Ford email causing massive excitement followed by immediate disappointment. Please don't send me anything unless it's to tell me my Bronco is being built. Or have a second email address [email protected] so I can stop getting my hopes up Everytime I see an email from Ford pop up.

Screenshot_20210629-100354.png
Sad it wasn't "the" email. But excited to see I'm considered "early" with mid August reservation.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Communication, even if it's just to tell me they're working on it. I've read numerous times that's all people want, more communication. But, of course that's not what they want.
We want communication that consists of current updates… not the bar redesign we’ve known about for months or Ford Pass points we’ve known about also for months. It’s like they copy pasted bits and pieces of info from past updates. Might be good if they actually used current photos of Broncos, especially the interior because those shots are already a year old and not relevant one bit.

Sponsored

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Goose Egg !! Serves no purpose. Sick of hype.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread cracks me up. I always thought when people said they wanted more communication it was related to the ordering delays, B&P delays, build dates, estimated timelines, interior video, constraint issues, hard top issues, dealer changes etc etc etc etc.

I guess finding out about all of that through leaked internal memos and rumors was the preferred method. I didn’t realize that, “your Bronco that we have no idea when we can build will be awesome!!!” qualified as “communication.”

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got an email pushing my production back to 12JUL then got this email, however the Ford site is saying "in production" now, anyone else have this happen?

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You guys wanted more touch points so they’re trying to give that to you.

PS they still don’t know when our trucks are going to be built (and they told us they won’t know when until they schedule) so idk why people keep thinking they’ll get an email about approximate production dates before you get a scheduled email. Shit even people with vins don’t even really know when they’re getting built yet.
Well that’s part of the problem now isn’t it. They haven’t done any new scheduling in a month, only shifting of existing scheduled orders. So No, I don’t think anyone wants approximate production dates. People want #Ford to actual start scheduling production builds or quit jerking us around and just say they are done scheduling for 2021, which I have a sinking feeling is probably the case. With that then said, they also need to provide some kind of no BS information for what can be expected for 2022. Everyone has just had enough of the marketing hype and garbage excuses.

Last edited:

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't expect it to say anything different than the previous "keep waiting" emails, so really there wasn't any disappointment.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contrast this bull crap email with the one the F150 team sent people waiting for computer chips. It included $100 Amazon gift card. I'm not kidding.

GeebeeBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stay Pumped email from Ford... excitement level 100 to 0 Screenshot_20210629-100354
Wow, my thoughts exactly. Another log on the disappointment fire! Ford needs some help with their customer success/satisfaction area with this vehicle.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contrast this bull crap email with the one the F150 team sent people waiting for computer chips. It included $100 Amazon gift card. I'm not kidding.
Dafuq?? The new F-150 or old customer orders?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dafuq?? The new F-150 or old customer orders?
I guess the ones who have been waiting for a while. I think everyone who ordered and hasn't taken delivery yet. Not me!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the ones who have been waiting for a while. I think everyone who ordered and hasn't taken delivery yet. Not me!
Thats crazy. All I’m going to get for my 2 year wait is an oil change.
Sponsored