First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Long time viewer of 6g but finally decided to make a post. My wife and I went to the roadeo in Austin 7/30 and 8/1. Like most of y’all, was pretty down about not news and not having a build date yet. After the 2 days with the Bronco, I can honestly say I’m more pumped now then ever. Jonesin for that truck.

Dave, Anthony, and Makenna were amazing instructors who made the experience so amazing. As someone who has never really been off roading before this was a once in a lifetime experience. Climbing boulders, trail rides, water fording, the whole gambit and I couldn’t have been more impressed with the Bronco. Drove 4 door Badlands with the 2.3 and a 4 door badlands with the 2.7. Both were impressive, and the final drive with the instructors was insane. These dudes aren’t playing, and hit the show off track hard with us. Lastly, if you haven’t got a chance to really test one of these, couldn’t recommend enough hitting one of the roadeos. You won’t be disappointed and now I’m so pumped I can’t wait anymore! Quick video of an easy crawl and some Broncos at the dam.

3978B301-E624-4B30-9DDC-BBF00D944347.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, a year & a day to your first post. Great picture. See you next year :p

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for posting. I've got a 1:00 start time for the Austin Off Roadeo tomorrow but a 7 hr drive to get there. Good to know it'l be worth the effort.

OP
OP

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The first half of the first day is a little slow, but teach you a lot. As a novice, I didn’t know when to hit the sta bar disconnect, when the front locker vs the back. By the end I was more than confident that the bronco, at least the Badlands, wasn’t going to be stopped by any obstacles. Probably spend about 6-7 hours behind the wheel. Amazing, won’t be disappointed.

55B803AD-3BF1-4293-96FD-6879F18B5C7B.jpeg

Attachments

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Welcome to the insane asylum, coffee and chips are in the kitchen, help yourself.

Glad you had fun and got to get your toes wet in the world of off-road driving! (y)

BTW: Please share what bronco you ordered/built, and if you would make any changes to your build after having done the Off Ro-deo! So we can all make fun of whatever you post So we can see how what you drove compares against what you built or are changing your build to.

OP
OP

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 door 2.3 BD Sas mid package.

After roadeo wish I had sta bar disconnect. Made a world of difference. None of the Broncos had any trouble.
Sponsored