Sponsored

Stay True to Your Original Color, or Are You Changing in MY22?

Will you be holding to your color pick (if available) or going with a new color?

• Total voters

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was going to do VB for my base but, if A51 is going to be available, I will probably do that

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Disagree. I feel like EG will be popular on 6g and with the "classic" bronco people.

I think the general pop will want the CG/51/Carb followed by black/white.

One hangup is the stupid interior accent colors. I hope they change it and you can pick black or some option that will fit with your actual exterior...
EG has over 28% of the votes on the other poll. A surprising win with page after page of tears.

Sponsored

portland_lol

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
can't stay true because it was AMB.

do i really have to buy another black car? sigh

cactus grey has no green in it, that would make it special like the honda element blue omni pearl (which has no blue in it, but does have green),

carbon grey is becoming dated as black wheels. it's only fitting that were going to see oodles of blacked wheeled carbon grey broncos on the road

iconic silver seems like an 80's color. but might be coool because nobody want it.

race red- doesn't do it for me. cyber orange is a sparkly yellow bus.......pepper orange is the rusty devil. velosity blue is to brash for me.

white has always been on the short list, but i really feel like we should be charged less if we select it. i wish the pearlized it. i would pay extra.

area 51 moves up a few spots but it's just a muddy blue like a few of the colors subaru offers. it's a polarizing color

the new green by default moves up

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
🤔👎 ... not much choice but to change color choice since they took away the freaking color I chose after one model year.

NVBronco813

Big Bend
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m holding onto AMB until I get the call that I have to change it.

If that time comes then I was thinking Oxford White because white is basic enough to be easily customized with after market accessories.

I’ve already stated I’m not a fan of the green. I love green for cars but not that shade.

Hot Pepper Red I won’t rule out until I actually see it on a Bronco. If it leans more orange I’ll be interested. If not, no thanks!

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not happy with losing AMB, but am going with EG -- unless Ford decides to add another cool blue

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No change for now since they're keeping VB! Hoping they'll make strides on the white mod top and make it a late 22 vice 23 offering that or someone figures out the longevity secret to painting the MIC top.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No orange available in the upcoming year either, so I'm sticking with white and doing some wrap.

No, I don't count cyber-schoolbus as orange.

Ford Bronco Stay True to Your Original Color, or Are You Changing in MY22? CyberSchoolBus

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Forced to change color since I am a sinner by ordering a 2dr Sas Bronco in Feb of this year. Was an AMB Bronc from the start as I reserved 36 hours after they opened on the morning of the 15th. Now that I have to choose a new color I have decided on Carb Grey. Like the look with the MIC top plus I have only had two grey vehicles out of the 40 plus I have owned over the past 55yrs of driving.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Depends....still have a chance my AMB build could get scheduled
Sponsored