Sponsored

Stay True to Your Original Color, or Are You Changing in MY22?

Will you be holding to your color pick (if available) or going with a new color?

• Total voters

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Forced to Change, RIP Rapid Red

Eruption Green looks good, but too dark for Phoenix. Also, while it looks good, it does NOT look good with the MIC top and fenders IMO. Hopefully they keep it more than one year so people can get it with a white top.

Hot Pepper will probably look ok on a 2-Door. If it's available on Base, they I will probably switch to Hot Pepper. Wish is was more "burnt orange" than it is actually.

Otherwise I am probably going to pay the extra for Cyber Orange.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Truth. My wife saw the pictures of me driving an Area 51 Badlands at Off-Roadeo and now she's making me question Shadow Black....
That's what happened to me. We were all in for Race Red until she saw a baby wrapped in Area 51. But that's OK as long as I get my Bronco. :)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
worthless poll. Have no idea if those picking a new color have to do so or wish to do so. If they pick the forced to change, they cannot pick a second choice of color.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Which one is CG?
CG is a much better choice. I wanted CG, but my wife said she didnā€™t like CG, so I let her pick and she picked CG. So I called my dealer and switched from CG to CG. But then our oldest daughter got pregnant and her new boyfriend weighed in said he liked CG better. I hate that punk, but my wife is so excited about the baby that she wants me to call the dealer and switch back to CG. Our two youngest kids got involved and they each posted a poll on TikTok and one poll picked CG and the other picked CG. My Mom is in a nursing and I showed her the color options and she picked CG. I still really want CG. What should I do ?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will wait for the poll that includes MY 23 or maybe MY 24. No sense prematurely jumping the gunā€¦ā€¦ā€¦again.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No change for me but Eruption Green looks good.
If somebody makes a tan or light brown top, I will probably switch. Somebody did a render and it looked great.

OP
OP
Lab00Rat

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
worthless poll. Have no idea if those picking a new color have to do so or wish to do so. If they pick the forced to change, they cannot pick a second choice of color.
Yes, I designed the poll exactly that way. One answer. If two were optional, then it's possible to select both colors or something else that will skew the results.

Maybe start another poll with that question?

OP
OP
Lab00Rat

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CG is a much better choice. I wanted CG, but my wife said she didnā€™t like CG, so I let her pick and she picked CG. So I called my dealer and switched from CG to CG. But then our oldest daughter got pregnant and her new boyfriend weighed in said he liked CG better. I hate that punk, but my wife is so excited about the baby that she wants me to call the dealer and switch back to CG. Our two youngest kids got involved and they each posted a poll on TikTok and one poll picked CG and the other picked CG. My Mom is in a nursing and I showed her the color options and she picked CG. I still really want CG. What should I do ?

I agree, CG is much better than CG. To each his/her own.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, I designed the poll exactly that way. One answer. If two were optional, then it's possible to select both colors or something else that will skew the results.

Maybe start another poll with that question?
It may be too late now, but polls like this need to have options like 'forced to change and picked Eruption Green'. That way you get both pieces of information in one response.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am Staying with CG, which is the closest color to the EB Boxwood green. Boxwood was by far the most popular green in the various B6G poles taken on green colors so I am disappointed in the EG selection by Ford. EG is too dark for me and as previously noted does not easily match MIC or fenders. Ford will make a cardinal error if they do not offer a tan interior with EG.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm torn between A51 and the new Eruption Green.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really fuxxxd all you up replaced red and blue with GREEN.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sticking with cyber orange, unless that oil slick blue-purple came out.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy a Sport and tell everyone itā€™s a Bronco
Sponsored