Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas

ANTNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SCION IQ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Inspired by one of my Dead Head Buddies.

Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas 04 COLORED IN

Black part:
Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas BLACK

White Parts:
Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas WHITE

Red Parts:
Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas RED

Blue Parts:
Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas BLUE

CLICK ME to Download the .stl files:

This comes in at ~ 241mm, so you gonna have to have a pretty big printer. Of course you can down scale but you may not be able to successfully print the small white parts.

The red, white and blue parts to be printed and glued into the main black base part.

If you print one, POST IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sticker Ideas:
Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas deadhorsesticker01

Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas deadhorsesticker02
Sponsored

Last edited:

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hippies lol

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View attachment 449075

Black part:
Ford Bronco Steal Your Horse - For the Dead Heads - 3D Printable AND Sticker Ideas deadhorsesticker02

White Parts:

Red Parts:

Blue Parts:

This comes in at ~ 241mm, so you gonna have to have a pretty big printer. Of course you can down scale but you may not be able to successfully print the small white parts.

The red, white and blue parts to be printed and glued into the main black base part.

"Steal your face right off your head"
I want that in a Velcro patch for my roof liner.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

View attachment 449075

Black part:

White Parts:

Red Parts:

Blue Parts:

Some people are too creative.

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reminds me of a '90s pog. Get me the atomic bomb slammer!

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ken did you know i was thinking about you when I typed my response thread above? You created a monster.
I just noticed your reply. It indeed can be addicting (and costly). While I've been gifted a number of patches, I also have purchased my share. A rough guess, but I have a few hundred dollars that I've paid. I could have just as easily stapled a few Benjamins to my roof. But the money doesn't tell my story.
Sponsored