Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't have a Bronco yet, but this is a possibility for me. Love the green matte. I have a Tesla MY in blue that is matte wrapped and I love it. Definitely a head turner and it looks unique, want to have that on the Bronco too.... Nicely done!!!!!

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@89PACHANGA did you by chance change out the tires on the badlands? I personally think that the 2door badlands is the best looking Bronco out there on stock 33's.

Sponsored

YULQQKN4

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 502A BAP, 2022 MUSTANG GT 6 SPEED COUPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been waiting for someone to do that on an Eruption Green Bronco. Looks sick! Might consider doing it (once im able to order one lol).
our dealersip did a 4 door outer banks a few months ago. came out amazing....pics do it no justice at all!

OP
OP

89PACHANGA

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes CLS, LR Defnder 110, BMW M4, Bronco 2DRBL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cost for Stealth Wrap out of door and custom wrap gray vinyl above bumper and over windshield,

$3900.00

OP
OP

89PACHANGA

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes CLS, LR Defnder 110, BMW M4, Bronco 2DRBL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@89PACHANGA did you by chance change out the tires on the badlands? I personally think that the 2door badlands is the best looking Bronco out there on stock 33's.
Yes,
Sold on Michelin Defender 33's
Had on '17 350 SD and current on LR Defender 110, no loud roar on interstate at 75!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ve got a build week of 11/14 for my EG 4 door and am strongly considering the matte stealth wrap. Prices around here in MPLS are around $6,500 but if I travel farther away from the big city to a less populated area, you can get it done for about $4,500.

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I figured in my area it would cost around $6K+ to get this done.
I looked at the Xpel website to get pricing directly for the Bronco wrap and just the materials cost around $3K from them.
Granted, this is without any type of installer discount or bulk discount that most of the shops get.
So, I'm thinking the materials cost for a shop would be around $2k.

I'm not sure I can find it for less in my area. Virginia isn't too far away from me, but I can't really travel that far to drop my vehicle off and then go back and pick it up when it's done.
For $3K, I'm seriously thinking of tackling this myself. If I could find a shop to do it for $4500, I'd have them do it. Anything more than that just isn't worth it to me. If they're making close to $4K for the install that takes a couple of days, that's WAY too much.

I've been watching videos. Since it's a stealth wrap, I think it might be a little more forgiving since it isn't clear. We'll see.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you think it would actually increase the value of it when you go to trade it in the future?

PVB90

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have an Eruption Green 2 door on order and was tempted to go all in on a stealth PPF wrap...

But then I realized EG is one of the unique colors that truly changes in the sun... Do you want to give up this contrast for matte??

Ford Bronco Stealth Matte Wrap on Eruption Green! EG

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I figured in my area it would cost around $6K+ to get this done.
I looked at the Xpel website to get pricing directly for the Bronco wrap and just the materials cost around $3K from them.
Granted, this is without any type of installer discount or bulk discount that most of the shops get.
So, I'm thinking the materials cost for a shop would be around $2k.

I'm not sure I can find it for less in my area. Virginia isn't too far away from me, but I can't really travel that far to drop my vehicle off and then go back and pick it up when it's done.
For $3K, I'm seriously thinking of tackling this myself. If I could find a shop to do it for $4500, I'd have them do it. Anything more than that just isn't worth it to me. If they're making close to $4K for the install that takes a couple of days, that's WAY too much.

I've been watching videos. Since it's a stealth wrap, I think it might be a little more forgiving since it isn't clear. We'll see.
So you would be willing to waist $3k to try it yourself with no warranty? Why would you not pay a professional that has spent years (in most cases) learning their trade. Plus you get the warranty. Itā€™s no different than not paying a mechanic to work on your car $100+ per hour labor. (I get some people can do it but thatā€™s not the norm) letā€™s say you rebuild your motor and it blows up as soon as you start it for the first time. Wasted money, if a mechanic did it heā€™s responsible. Itā€™s not just cost of material, itā€™s rent, electric, water, gas, payroll, insurance and the cost of training that get these prices. It will be different everywhere you go.

rootster

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! Love that front bumper match. getting ready to do front and back bumper in matte black also. Great to see it in real life vs my photoshop! thanks for posting!
Sponsored