First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - White Carbon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Now Available: Introducing the Steeda Bronco Bumper Bar!

After much anticipation, we are thrilled to announce that the Steeda Bronco Bumper Bar is finally here! You may have caught glimpses of the prototype in our previous videos, but now it's time to take your Bronco to the next level.

Designed and proudly manufactured right here in the USA, this bumper bar is engineered to withstand the toughest challenges nature throws at it. From rocky terrains to muddy trails, you can count on the Steeda Bronco Bumper Bar to provide unmatched durability and protection.

Crafted with precision using laser-cut CNC construction, this bar is built to last. Its UV-protected powder coat finish. With its rugged construction and reliable design, you can confidently tackle any off-road adventure with peace of mind.

What sets this bumper bar apart is its effortless installation process. You won't need to spend hours in the garage or invest in specialized tools. With just common hand tools and a mere 15 minutes of your time, you can have the Steeda Bronco Bumper Bar securely mounted and ready to go.

Worried about compatibility? Don't be! This bumper bar seamlessly integrates with your Bronco's existing technology, ensuring it won't interfere with any essential features. Plus, it's designed to accommodate clamp-style mounts, allowing you to personalize your setup and add even more functionality to your off-road beast.

Don't miss out on this essential upgrade for your Bronco. Take advantage of the Steeda Bronco Bumper Bar now and elevate your off-road experience to new heights.

You can check out the product here: https://www.steeda.com/steeda-555-5090-bronco-pre-runner-front-bumper-bar

Get ready to conquer the trails like never before with the Steeda Bronco Bumper Bar! 🌲🗻🚗

Ford Bronco Steeda Modular Bumper Bar for 2021+ Bronco | Review & Install Steeda Bumper Bull Bar for Ford Bronco
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Big Steeda fan here, from my old Mustangs to my Bronco. Although I like the design of this, the proportions seem so off. In pics and video, the tube steel looks like a toothpick on a Bronco, such a small diameter in comparison to the vehicle. Maybe it's just because the side tubes are so thin? Maybe a more proportionate Version 2.0? ✌

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got to agree with everyone on this. I have Steeda products on my Mustang gut this misses the mark for me, too wimpy.

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the old damage multiplier bar

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oh goodness steeda, first the strut tower brace that blocks the oil cap, now this. What else is in the works, high performance automatic shift knobs?

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tough crowd!

I do have to agree that a 2" or 2.25" main hoop and 1.5" or 1.75" supports would look more appropriate on our chonky bois.

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not a fan of the look of bull bars, etc., in general, but this thread's responses are a pretty hard rag. People acting like it makes a huge difference, or that they're forced to buy it or something.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Steeda Modular Bumper Bar for 2021+ Bronco | Review & Install 1684874685640

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2.25"