Sponsored

Steelies FTW, via a total Base 2-door hardtop.

Fuzzywarblz

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just took delivery of my total Base, zero add-ons, 6-speed manual, hard top in Eruption Green. It is an absolute tank of a vehicle.

Coming in at just under $33k, which feels like a total bargain, I must say all of these add ons Ford is offering seem crazy to me. The base build gives me more than I could ask for in an off-roading truck that will see mountain roads daily, but never drag in Moab.

Of all the design elements I love, the base wheels and tires have to be my favorite. Iā€™m gunna wear these puppies into the ground before I even think about changing them. All you folks throwing away perfectly good tires, yā€™all crazy ;)The base wheels are understated and speak nicely to the trucks roots. Perfecto IMO

The smaller engine is more that sufficient when it comes to pep - throw it into ā€˜Sportā€™ mode, and rev it high before you change gears. Iā€™ve been gunning it around some gravel-y mountain roads this week and Iā€™ve never really needed more power.

The ā€˜smallerā€™ touch screen is great. Itā€™s not a TV people, no need to go bigger. Youā€™ll be staring at the beautiful analog surroundings, not the digital pictures inside the car.

All in all, I love the vehicle, and now that iā€™ve been driving it for a week, the sting of the year+ wait has worn off completely. Hope yā€™all get yours soon!!

Ford Bronco Steelies FTW, via a total Base 2-door hardtop. D8AF86BF-45E5-4846-A47F-46048D2245A9
Ford Bronco Steelies FTW, via a total Base 2-door hardtop. 3F29B046-A49D-4432-BFDA-4B5D2FEFD7DD
Ford Bronco Steelies FTW, via a total Base 2-door hardtop. 99B77D03-A2E4-4FA7-8E60-9690081A3B5C
Sponsored

Fowler

Base
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 8k on my Base,same set up,but Nexen 285-70-16 A/T tires on stock rims.

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have 8k on my Base,same set up,but Nexen 285-70-16 A/T tires on stock rims.
Ive been looking at the Nexen AT tire as well. How would you say they perform as in road manors, noise level and ride comfort and light off-road performance?

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picking up my 2 door base this week and debating on keeping the steeliesā€¦.I have a set of the BD steeliesā€¦.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just took delivery of my total Base, zero add-ons, 6-speed manual, hard top in Eruption Green. It is an absolute tank of a vehicle.

Coming in at just under $33k, which feels like a total bargain, I must say all of these add ons Ford is offering seem crazy to me. The base build gives me more than I could ask for in an off-roading truck that will see mountain roads daily, but never drag in Moab.

Of all the design elements I love, the base wheels and tires have to be my favorite. Iā€™m gunna wear these puppies into the ground before I even think about changing them. All you folks throwing away perfectly good tires, yā€™all crazy ;)The base wheels are understated and speak nicely to the trucks roots. Perfecto IMO

The smaller engine is more that sufficient when it comes to pep - throw it into ā€˜Sportā€™ mode, and rev it high before you change gears. Iā€™ve been gunning it around some gravel-y mountain roads this week and Iā€™ve never really needed more power.

The ā€˜smallerā€™ touch screen is great. Itā€™s not a TV people, no need to go bigger. Youā€™ll be staring at the beautiful analog surroundings, not the digital pictures inside the car.

All in all, I love the vehicle, and now that iā€™ve been driving it for a week, the sting of the year+ wait has worn off completely. Hope yā€™all get yours soon!!

Ford Bronco Steelies FTW, via a total Base 2-door hardtop. 99B77D03-A2E4-4FA7-8E60-9690081A3B5C
Enjoy the hell out of it!
Base by far the best value.
Ford makes it so easy to customize as you see fit.
I couldnā€™t resist slightly modifying mine!

DC02CC27-5055-4E51-A84F-D75024FFEB72.jpeg

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Steelies FTW, via a total Base 2-door hardtop. DC02CC27-5055-4E51-A84F-D75024FFEB72
Ford Bronco Steelies FTW, via a total Base 2-door hardtop. DC02CC27-5055-4E51-A84F-D75024FFEB72

WOW you must have had an early fall there. No leaves on the trees??? ..... and you just picked it up. :unsure:

Just my random observation......... I will go play in the corner now. šŸ˜

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboatsā€¦
Your Bronco Model
Base
WOW you must have had an early fall there. No leaves on the trees??? ..... and you just picked it up. :unsure:

Just my random observation......... I will go play in the corner now. šŸ˜
March ā€˜22
More of a late Spring. ;)

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base tires are Bridgestone. Last time I had Bridgestone/Firestone tires they lasted 800 miles before they threw the tread off.

I'll drive mine till they wear out, but I don't expect that to take very long. I'm hoping to find a decent price on some Black Diamond take-offs as an upgrade.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

March ā€˜22
More of a late Spring. ;)

aaaaahh, I see March that was like 6 months ago. It was the "Just took delivery" part that had me confused. :LOL:
Sponsored