Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much more difficult than removing Wrangler doors.
I really don't think it is... not any more complicated, and the parts that are the same (harness removal, door alignment, etc) are all easier on the Bronco.
Sponsored

tenmidgets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really don't think it is... not any more complicated, and the parts that are the same (harness removal, door alignment, etc) are all easier on the Bronco.
Here is why I disagree after watching the video:
- You need two people; never did with a Jeep
- You need a ratchet tool; never did with a Jeep
- You need fender protectors; never did with a Jeep
- You need a pin/alignment tool; never did with a Jeep

I also thought the utility kit to help store the doors is convenient, but also too complicated to bother with.

In fact, the soft top might be the only thing which could be easier/quicker to fold down but even that is splitting hairs since the Jeep was also easy.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This one is painted perfectly but production version is not painted...

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 2.44.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 2.46.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 2.46.55 PM.png
Because this one was used in the video. IRL it'll be missing paint. Also IRL the people removing the doors will be cursing at each other "lower it dammit! you're holding it too tight! what the hell is wrong with you!"

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also thought the utility kit to help store the doors is convenient, but also too complicated to bother with.

In fact, the soft top might be the only thing which could be easier/quicker to fold down but even that is splitting hairs since the Jeep was also easy.
LOLWUT?

You trolling?

You don't "need" two people with the Bronco... in fact, I've found removing Jeep doors more cumbersome because of the window frame makes it more awkward and shifts the CG to a weird place... and I can't actually hold the door up balanced and also see the hinge pins... I have to have a second person to guide them in.

You don't "need" a ratchet tool... but the Bronco comes with one... so does the jeep...

You don't "need" fender protectors... feel free not to use them. It's nice addition... no protectors came with my jeep from the hinge pins scraping up the side of the fender.

You don't "need" the alignment tool... feel free to not use it. It's a nice addition. I would have liked some sort of alignment tool with my Jeep hinge pins (see above).

So... don't use it?

tenmidgets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

- You need a tool; never did with a Jeep

LOLWUT?

You trolling?

You don't "need" two people with the Bronco... in fact, I've found removing Jeep doors more cumbersome because of the window frame makes it more awkward and shifts the CG to a weird place... and I can't actually hold the door up balanced and also see the hinge pins... I have to have a second person to guide them in.

You don't "need" a ratchet tool... but the Bronco comes with one... so does the jeep...

You don't "need" fender protectors... feel free not to use them. It's nice addition... no protectors came with my jeep from the hinge pins scraping up the side of the fender.

You don't "need" the alignment tool... feel free to not use it. It's a nice addition. I would have liked some sort of alignment tool with my Jeep hinge pins (see above).

So... don't use it?
Not trolling at all. These are my opinions after watching the video from Ford. Since I don't have a Bronco yet, I can't improvise beyond what I've seen online. Based on that we just disagree clearly....
Sponsored