Sponsored

Stephens Auto Center Reservations Poll - make 3 choices: Reservation timestamp, 2 or 4 dr, trim

Stephens Auto Center Reservations Poll - make 3 choices: Order timestamp, 2 or 4 dr, trim

• Total voters

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trying to find out what all the Bronco6g reservation dates and orders are that will come through Stephens. Selfishly to help me see where I might be in the pecking order and which trims Stephens will have the most orders of. Only make 3 choices, your time stamp, 2 or 4 doors and your trim level.

Only pick/choose the order date of 7/14 if you ordered on 7/14. If your ordered on reveal night but your email date is 7/14, still pick night of reveal order Time stamp option.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may be easier for us to do a spreadsheet and take the data from the other thread ... that way everyone can update it and it could just be a running list ... nice selections

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It may be easier for us to do a spreadsheet and take the data from the other thread ... that way everyone can update it and it could just be a running list ... nice selections
Yes this is a good idea too. trying to get an overall view of the Bronco6g #s and choices at Stephens.

I would bet over 90% of Stephens reservations are form members here.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, but only 17 respondents so far, I’d love to see this poll get to 100+ as I know there’s at least that many B6G members going through Stephens.

Sponsored

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, but only 17 respondents so far, I’d love to see this poll get to 100+ as I know there’s at least that many B6G members going through Stephens.
its only 10 hours 44 is a great response not everyone is bronco addicted like us ;)

Last edited:

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good idea for an actually useful poll. I have been wondering this myself for awhile.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good idea for an actually useful poll. I have been wondering this myself for awhile.
Yes, I think the info on who ordered/reserved when is probably most important, then nice to see which trims are being ordered. So hopefully more badlands which means those will be made first, hehe...

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I think the info on who ordered/reserved when is probably most important, then nice to see which trims are being ordered. So hopefully more badlands which means those will be made first, hehe...
That is what I'm hoping for as well!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I’m kinda shocked the 2 door to 4 door ratio is almost even after 38 respondents. But, I guess I shouldn't be as B6G members skew more 2 door than the general population.

dgauss

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting. I would have expected the total number of responses to this poll to be more given the size of the original Stephens Auto Center thread.
I just made a reservation last week (late to the party, I know!) and then switched to SAC today from Capital Ford in Raleigh.

Looks like I'm one of only 2 OBX orders at SAC

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m shocked at the small number of 7/13 reservations since most on here are die hard bronco fans.
Sponsored