First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I for one would be very interested in getting some idea where I stand on delivery from Stephens Auto. I reserved after the initial spike and already know I'm going to have a bit of a wait. With my switch to Stephens and the recent allotment changes I fear that wait has just been increased. Having an approximation of the total number of orders that we could then compile and sort by date-stamp would give us all a little better idea as to where we stand.

I would like to suggest that if you have reservation with Stephen's you post your date-stamp and the date you switched to Stephens. It also might be fun to sort by location. I'll start...

Date-stamp = 8/3
Date-switched = 8/26

As promised here is the spreadsheet. I will continue to update it as more info is provided. (P.S. No viruses I promise...but if there is a better way to attach it please let me know)

Thanks!
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Date stamp 8/17
DC

God I hope I'm not a '22 buyer :(

.... I think being at Stephen's will move us up the food chain in terms of allotment tbh... them + Granger probably have high # of reservations.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a first day reservation. I'm thinking about moving to them but delivery time is important to me, curious about how they will rank in the allotment process.

OP
OP

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a first day reservation. I'm thinking about moving to them but delivery time is important to me, curious about how they will rank in the allotment process.
Im thinking list like this just may help you figure that out... (a little...LOL)

Sponsored
OP
OP

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I for one would be very interested in getting some idea where I stand on delivery from Stephens Auto. I reserved after the initial spike and already know I'm going to have a bit of a wait. With my switch to Stephens and the recent allotment changes I fear that wait has just been increased. Having an approximation of the total number of orders that we could then compile and sort by date-stamp would give us all a little better idea as to where we stand.

I would like to suggest that if you have reservation with Stephen's you post your date-stamp and the date you switched to Stephens. It also might be fun to sort by location. I'll start...

Date-stamp = 8/3
Date-switched = 8/26

Unless of course @StephensAutoCenter wants to just provide us with that list and save us all the trouble! ;-)

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Date reservation placed: 07/20/2020
Northern VA
I am thinking about switching BUT there was a comment last week that mentioned you could switch when you placed your order in Dec and Jan?

OP
OP

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Date reservation placed: 07/20/2020
Northern VA
I am thinking about switching BUT there was a comment last week that mentioned you could switch when you placed your order in Dec and Jan?
So you do not currently have a Res with Stephens?

Sponsored
OP
OP

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not yet. Per my post >> I am thinking about switching
My bad....guess I misunderstood. This tread is for those that currently have a Res with Stephens so when you said you were thinking about switching I thought maybe you meant you were switching "from" Stephens.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My apologies. I will prob end up switching to Stevens

My bad....guess I misunderstood. This tread is for those that currently have a Res with Stephens so when you said you were thinking about switching I thought maybe you meant you were switching "from" Stephens.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For privacy reasons, we cannot list everyone. I think this should be a voluntary "opt in" issue, for those wanting to know the list, they'll be able to choose to do so.

/john

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For privacy reasons, we cannot list everyone. I think this should be a voluntary "opt in" issue, for those wanting to know the list, they'll be able to choose to do so.

/john
Not asking for a list of the person andname.

but a number would be helpful.
Ex: “we currently have 200 reservations”

OP
OP

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

/john

Yeah...I kinda figured that was the case. That's why I posted this string. Im hoping it turns into an "opt in" list.
Sponsored