Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco is priced competitively with Jeep. It’s actually cheaper for what you get. It’s an $1800 up charge on the highest trim Wrangler for the screen that comes standard on a Base Bronco, 8-spd auto $2k+, and if you want A/C or power windows...

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol i told yall would get click crazy and then get sticker bit .
If you only have one car then go big get all the tech stuff and crazy platypus belly interior.
The base squatch is the best deal actually it has alot of stuff the rubicon does not. Squatching yourself can be done but no warranty if so.
Its going to suck waiting for the stick while you all are crusing around.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco is priced competitively with Jeep. It’s actually cheaper for what you get. It’s an $1800 up charge on the highest trim Wrangler for the screen that comes standard on a Base Bronco, 8-spd auto $2k+, and if you want A/C or power windows...
Agreed - my fairly well config'd non-Squatch 4-dr Badlands is cheaper (and with more content) than the 4-dr Rubicon I've config'd on Jeep's site many times. To the OP - if you are going to check every option box then you really can't be surprised it's going to cost. The biggest thing, IMO, that drives the cost up on not just this vehicle but pretty much across the spectrum is the method of making desirable options only available via packages - and then limiting those packages to specific trim levels. I don't need/want the Lux package but I *DO* want the premium B&O stereo system. Lots of people are in the same boat with various options that once upon a time were able to be ordered as just that - options - before all of the car makers glommed on to the package bundling and inflexibility model.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I built a fully loaded Badlands Sasquatch Four-Door on the Build and Price, the total was a mind-boggling $64,847. $65K for a FORD?!!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

This is my build.
The pricing seems ok to me as long as the 2.7L markup isn’t changed. It’s expensive, but I bet it holds value like a M-Fer. This doesn’t excuse the X-Plan screw job. That’s Farley showing his cards, he’s going to be a jerk CEO. I’d drop their stock like a bad habit, and not one of those bad habits you like like drinking or drugs. More like eating your toenails. Farley = toe nail eating.

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody know why rock rails are a $595 option when it's supposed to come with them ?
If you click the little information button at the bottom... it says included on badlands. It threw me for a loop at first too. I’m thinking it’s a glitch! But ford won’t say anything if you add that as an option. Free $600 for them!

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So... never priced a loaded F150, F250, F350, expedition, or looked at a Raptor or a GT500?
Seeing your comment made me want to go build a Mustang for the heck of it on my phone....The B&P link on the Mustang page led me to the Bronco’s instead lmaooo. Ford “Rockstar” web developers

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2,500 gets you the tires, rims, 4.7 final drive ration
Anybody know why rock rails are a $595 option when it's supposed to come with them ?
it specifically says on the info tab on the rock rails that they come with the badlands package. It’s a B&P glitch.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you’re telling me you’ve attempted to eat your toenails at least once in your life.. and here I sit, thinking I was the only one
;)
Said in Jim Carrey voice

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The amount of options in just the mid (and high) are pretty robust and keeps the price down, hell a non cyber orange Black Diamond four door with Sasquatch and Mid is a sub $50k build.

If you want Lux then yeah get ready to pay.

BUT for comparison a fully optioned Gladiator is $63k ?‍♂

JK
Compare it to a rubicon for more accuracy. Then it’s a $53k Jeep and you can get them for 5-10% under MSRP. The first year for Bronco is not good to compare to Jeep cost. Jeeps are gonna get even less expensive in 2021 Summer when Broncos start hitting the street and JEEP has Summer sales events And it will be their 80th anniversary.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol i told yall would get click crazy and then get sticker bit .
If you only have one car then go big get all the tech stuff and crazy platypus belly interior.
The base squatch is the best deal actually it has alot of stuff the rubicon does not. Squatching yourself can be done but no warranty if so.
Its going to suck waiting for the stick while you all are crusing around.
Exactly my train of thought also. Value value value.
BaseManSquatch 2dr ...Velocity, maybe Antimatter Blue and a Bikini top.

If I were to drop 48 to 50k, I'd just get a new F250 Crew XL with the 7.3. So the Badlands is out.