Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little food for thought... I did some comparative pricing at one of my favorite 4x4 shops. Ford uses a Warn Xeon-10 winch. I can get a Xeon 10-S (synthetic rope) for $1398. That's $1200 for the mounting plate and hardware. Nice mark up...

A recovery kit, I like ARB, $273. Ford wants $350.

Pod lights, I've used Rigid Industries before and like them, half of the Ford cost...

Ford claims these things will be competitively priced, but I'm thinking their definition of competitive is different than mine. I have plenty of tools, a nice garage, and I'm not averse to wrenching. It is likely to save me a lot of money, well, no, I'll be spending a lot, but not as much. :LOL:
Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Compare it to a rubicon for more accuracy. Then it’s a $53k Jeep and you can get them for 5-10% under MSRP. The first year for Bronco is not good to compare to Jeep cost. Jeeps are gonna get even less expensive in 2021 Summer when Broncos start hitting the street and JEEP has Summer sales events And it will be their 80th anniversary.
Jeep almost -never- discounts the Rubicons. Every other trim? Yup.

And that was a Gladiator Rubicon I was referencing. ?‍♂

JK

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears they're counting on people being price blind covering the expense via financing.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep almost -never- discounts the Rubicons. Every other trim? Yup.

And that was a Gladiator Rubicon I was referencing. ?‍♂

JK
Easily 5% off possible on rubicons if you try a little. Wrangler forum is full of post on purchasers experience. Youtube has vids on salesmen talking about 5-10% off MSRP because it’s happen.

I will not link another forums post on this forum but here is a post from 14 days ago about the Gladiator Rubicon..

”They have been pushing Employee Pricing on JTs for a month. So sales can’t be all that great.”

And you can become a member of tread lightly and receive 1% under invoice with no haggling.

• All of the above plus Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, SRT, and Fiat Affliate Rewards Program Preferred Price, 1% below factory invoice on purchase or lease of new vehicles.

Easy to save thousands off Rubicons for a $100 membership. You don’t have to believe me but someone might find it beneficial.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally somebody else gets it. Get the Badlands with 33s and get some aftermarket wheels and 35s and you've got your own Squatch with your wheel of choice and better tires than the Goodyears for probably the same money as the Squatch upgrade that has terrible wheels. Drive on the 33s and swap out to 35s when you want to go wheelin.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little food for thought... I did some comparative pricing at one of my favorite 4x4 shops. Ford uses a Warn Xeon-10 winch. I can get a Xeon 10-S (synthetic rope) for $1398. That's $1200 for the mounting plate and hardware. Nice mark up...

Pod lights, I've used Rigid Industries before and like them, half of the Ford cost...

Ford claims these things will be competitively priced, but I'm thinking their definition of competitive is different than mine. I have plenty of tools, a nice garage, and I'm not averse to wrenching. It is likely to save me a lot of money, well, no, I'll be spending a lot, but not as much. :LOL:
I asked it on the other thread does the Ford pricing include install and covered under factory warranty?

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlux here. Trying to justify a $60k Ford to Mrs Accountant.

I agreed if I get a bronco she gets a bronco.

Her's is a miniature horse.

End of debate. I was ok with this.

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol i told yall would get click crazy and then get sticker bit .
If you only have one car then go big get all the tech stuff and crazy platypus belly interior.
The base squatch is the best deal actually it has alot of stuff the rubicon does not. Squatching yourself can be done but no warranty if so.
Its going to suck waiting for the stick while you all are crusing around.
Yep, Lot of hidden expenses. If you don't change the rears to adapt to the larger tires, you lose torque and work the engine and transmission. Hard... Lift Kit... Fender flares... Not to mention re- calibrating the speedometer (Sorry officer friendly, I squatched this on my own and had no idea of how fast I was going, yeah that's gonna fly) it also includes a bunch of stuff that fell l into my "nice to have" category, but not stuff I was willing to pay for. Plus it looks bad ass from day one...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They ain't cheap, that's for sure. In 2018 I would have never thought I would pay right at 54K for a Ford Mustang, but I did. :)

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

look up the WARN Evo 8s. That’s more wench than you’ll ever need and it’s like $600 if you search a bit. Yeah it’s not as nice but it will do the job.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easily 5% off possible on rubicons if you try a little. Wrangler forum is full of post on purchasers experience. Youtube has vids on salesmen talking about 5-10% off MSRP because it’s happen.

I will not link another forums post on this forum but here is a post from 14 days ago about the Gladiator Rubicon..

”They have been pushing Employee Pricing on JTs for a month. So sales can’t be all that great.”

And you can become a member of tread lightly and receive 1% under invoice with no haggling.

• All of the above plus Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, SRT, and Fiat Affliate Rewards Program Preferred Price, 1% below factory invoice on purchase or lease of new vehicles.

Easy to save thousands off Rubicons for a $100 membership. You don’t have to believe me but someone might find it beneficial.
This is exactly why blaming the growth in MCA membership as a reason to nix XPlan for bronco is just a diversion to cover Farley’s greed.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They ain't cheap, that's for sure. In 2018 I would have never thought I would pay right at 54K for a Ford Mustang, but I did. :)
Yup but i bet you still smile as ya walk up on her dont ya?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was trying to figure how you got to 65k...but I see it. It is a stretch to get there though. My build...4dr Badlands 2.7 with Sas and Lux is $55.6k for a pretty loaded awesome Bronco. A good deal compared to a Rubicon...so not complaining.

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell her you’re really digging that new Hummer. Then, Bronco becomes the sensible choice. ?
I totally did when the new Hummer commercial came on TV. I was like, ooooh....that's sweet! Let's do that instead!!

She said, "um, hell no, we're not paying $100k for a truck!!" $60k'ish sounds like a deal now!! lol
Sponsored