First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was trying to figure how you got to 65k...but I see it. It is a stretch to get there though. My build...4dr Badlands 2.7 with Sas and Lux is $55.6k for a pretty loaded awesome Bronco. A good deal compared to a Rubicon...so not complaining.
That's essentially my exact build. I did add a couple small items, like the floor mats and tow package, but still slightly under $60k.
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They ain't cheap, that's for sure. In 2018 I would have never thought I would pay right at 54K for a Ford Mustang, but I did. :)
You and me both, but there it was and I had to have it. I remember my first Mustang GT cost me a whopping $22k fully loaded, how far we have come. :LOL:

jproctor2048

First Name
John Proctor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Outback, 1981 Jeep CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can build a base 4 door Bronco with 35" tires and the twin turbo 6 for $43670. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. Now I just have to decide what other options are important.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell her you’re really digging that new Hummer. Then, Bronco becomes the sensible choice. ?
This is master class stuff right here. Quoted for future reference.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is for a 4Dr Badlands and I B&P’d with minimal options and 7mt for $48k. Also priced BD Squatch $47k and Basesquatch $43k.

I just cannot justify $55k-$60k on a 270/310 HP 4x4. Once I’m in that price range, I’m looking at fast cars lol, GT350, M4, Used GTRs. Bronco isn’t a daily driver for me so doesn’t need all the options. Just want it to be a fun topless 4x4 I can take on the beach surf fishing and around town topless when the weather is nice.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was trying to figure how you got to 65k...but I see it. It is a stretch to get there though. My build...4dr Badlands 2.7 with Sas and Lux is $55.6k for a pretty loaded awesome Bronco. A good deal compared to a Rubicon...so not complaining.
My build is about the same. Was pleasently surprised when it was 2k less than a similarly built Rubi. And this gets me vinyl & 35's vs cloth & 33's.

My biggest take way from OP's build is the rock stars fixed some of the B&P glitches that were preventing adding roof rails, sound deadening, etc to some builds.

Sponsored

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm at $75,000 Canadian for my Badlands. It's not even highly optioned. 2.7L, Mid-package, Sasquatch, winch and that's it.
You must have picked something that forced the Lux package. I have to check every box on a Badlands build (leaving out accessories) with Lux package, leather seats, Sasquatch, tow, even picked rapid red for a paint charge color, all landing me just under 75K MSRP. Unless you're talking a tax included price, then I can understand.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must have picked something that forced the Lux package. I have to check every box on a Badlands build (leaving out accessories) with Lux package, leather seats, Sasquatch, tow, even picked rapid red for a paint charge color, all landing me just under 75K MSRP. Unless you're talking a tax included price, then I can understand.
Yea, taxes included.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeep almost -never- discounts the Rubicons. Every other trim? Yup.

And that was a Gladiator Rubicon I was referencing. ?‍♂

JK
You can order them for 7% under invoice at dealers all over the country, and have been able to since day one. Both Wrangler and Gladiator.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can build a base 4 door Bronco with 35" tires and the twin turbo 6 for $43670. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. Now I just have to decide what other options are important.
And add $10k to that starter price tag ha ha. Jk

Hope you can make it work for you. ?

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can order them for 7% under invoice at dealers all over the country, and have been able to since day one. Both Wrangler and Gladiator.
With fords failed launch a new snazzberry rubicon diesel with power top with an out the door price way below MSRP is very tempting.

E7D989E7-6751-4178-8E4B-5B7074EE4A10.jpeg
Sponsored