Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Outback, 1981 Jeep CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And add $10k to that starter price tag ha ha. Jk

Hope you can make it work for you. ?
Just looking at the opposite end of taking a Badlands and putting every option on it and then questioning $65k. I don't plan to get a base, just making the point that for less a little over $40K you can build a Bronco with 35" tires, Dana 44 axles, locker and 400 ft lbs of torque. Impressive!
Sponsored

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I built a fully loaded Badlands Sasquatch Four-Door on the Build and Price, the total was a mind-boggling $64,847. $65K for a FORD?!!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

This is my build.
Did you think the Bronco was going to be cheaper than a Wrangler?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im sitting at 56k for my badluxsquash. Accessories can be had cheaper elsewhere.

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally did when the new Hummer commercial came on TV. I was like, ooooh....that's sweet! Let's do that instead!!

She said, "um, hell no, we're not paying $100k for a truck!!" $60k'ish sounds like a deal now!! lol
Too bad the new Hummer was computer generated and they don't have an actual working new Hummer yet. Everyone was drooling over a vehicle that does not exist...

Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build was about the price I expected based on prior estimates on this website. Somehow with all the extras I wanted, the build came to just under 55K for a two door. That's with hard roof, sound deadening in the roof, Lux package, Sasquatch package, tow package, and 2.7 engine. I will say for awhile I was playing with 4 door builds and ended up over 60K. After seeing the 4 door in person, I opted for the 2 door. But yeah these Broncos are not cheap with all the extras. I feel like the value is there though. I think I paid a bit under 30K before taxes for my 2020 Crosstrek and I now know the limitations of the Crosstrek off road and see how the Bronco is so much better. So that is what I am paying for.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$2500 is a deal. Sell the wheels and tires as take offs. Buy new wheels and tires straight up or have a little extra and you already have the hips which will be $600 from the parts counter when available. If you want 2 sets of wheels and tires you would be further ahead with the 33s no squatch buy second set of wheels and tires, hips and springs or lift for 4500 vs 2500 squatch and 3000 for second set of wheels and tires.

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I meant it would be priced similarly as compared to a 4runner
It is similar to a TRD Pro when you consider TRD Pro doesn’t have 35” tires, Front lockers, sway bar disconnect, leather interior, a 12” screen, a 360 degree camera, removable top and doors, etc, etc, etc.

A better comparison is a TRD Pro vs Badlands with automatic transmission and the mid package. Aside from adaptive cruise, the builds would be almost identical.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can order them for 7% under invoice at dealers all over the country, and have been able to since day one. Both Wrangler and Gladiator.
The price is comparable to Jeep. The availability situations are different. After opening the Toledo Plant, there has been, for the past three years, an overproduction of Wranglers and a surplus. Dealers complained about the high price since FCA raised the actual price over $10k in three years. FCA allowed larger temporary incentives so the $50k vehicle can be sold for less while holding the value. It’s to justify raising the price again once production normalizes.

The Jeep Gladiator was... a failure. Two massive recalls and a minuscule impact in the pickup market means it is the worst performing Jeep product and heavily discounted now. 40k sold compared to 900k F150s.

All that being said, even with Gladiator’s issues, they sold out of “launch editions” and heavy discounts didn’t start until a year after release. So if you want a Bronco at 7% off invoice, you’d have to hope it fails and they make too many.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup but i bet you still smile as ya walk up on her dont ya?

Actually it is the wife's car. When I get to walk up on it I'm wondering how much gas I'm going to have to put in it. :ROFLMAO:

And you know the sucker is fun to drive. (y)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I forgot to add that my OBX 4 door build was 49.7K w/the 2.7L & w/o leather(If the prices are correct). As a comparison my '19 Wrangler Unlimited 51K, and some change. If I would have went with leather in the OBX like my Sahara the prices would have been nearly the same. So, I guess with the OBX trim Ford was close enough to competitive to be in the same boat.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I built a fully loaded Badlands Sasquatch Four-Door on the Build and Price, the total was a mind-boggling $64,847. $65K for a FORD?!!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

This is my build.

Yall saying fully loaded is 65k when its not. Fully loaded is lux package + 2.7 + Sas (for non badlands) for around 55K. Everything else is an ACCESSORY that most other manufacturers won't put on the build and price. If Jeep did a "fully loaded" rubicon with accessories it would be 65-70K easy. You could make any vehicle cost any amount of money with accessory add ons.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Buying 1st year of any vehicle is going to cost you.
That's why I always wait.
I bought a 2019 Ranger in March 2020 for $8k below sticker.
Sponsored