Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello all,

Things are only a couple steps closer to getting back to normal after Ian. Business is an important aspect of anyone's life so we're keeping the orders going out the door. Some drop off points aren't open due to lack of stable Internet. Cellular towers are overloaded / damaged as well. Our Starlink setup is on the so we can work a little bit more efficiently.

Anyways! Supply chain issues have been troubling the whole automotive community for the longest. One item we couldn't keep in stock were shortie antennas so we made our own. I got to test it out before and right after Ian. Gets pretty good reception in our area and perhaps a little better than the one we replaced (another shortie).

It installs in seconds, and if you want one just visit our site: https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...ntenna-2021-bronco-2021-f-150-2021-super-duty

FITMENT:
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco
  • 2021-2022 Ford F-150
  • 2022+ Ford Super Duty

Ford Bronco StickerFab / 21 Offroad Shortie Antenna < $20 1665693882369
Ford Bronco StickerFab / 21 Offroad Shortie Antenna < $20 1665693887010
Ford Bronco StickerFab / 21 Offroad Shortie Antenna < $20 1665693895758

Thank you for your continued support!
Sponsored

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,

Things are only a couple steps closer to getting back to normal after Ian. Business is an important aspect of anyone's life so we're keeping the orders going out the door. Some drop off points aren't open due to lack of stable Internet. Cellular towers are overloaded / damaged as well. Our Starlink setup is on the so we can work a little bit more efficiently.

Anyways! Supply chain issues have been troubling the whole automotive community for the longest. One item we couldn't keep in stock were shortie antennas so we made our own. I got to test it out before and right after Ian. Gets pretty good reception in our area and perhaps a little better than the one we replaced (another shortie).

It installs in seconds, and if you want one just visit our site: https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...ntenna-2021-bronco-2021-f-150-2021-super-duty

FITMENT:
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco
  • 2021-2022 Ford F-150
  • 2022+ Ford Super Duty

Thank you for your continued support!
Any idea how it compares to CravenSpeed or Builtright? I was about to buy a CravenSpeed.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any idea how it compares to CravenSpeed or Builtright? I was about to buy a CravenSpeed.
I don't know how it compares to CravenSpeed. I was using Builtright before, and it is a smidge taller. The reception seems on par / possibly a little better (will hold on to HD radio stations longer in my experience).

I loved offering the BuiltRight and they are popular, but we've had 100 on order for what seems like ages.

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know how it compares to CravenSpeed. I was using Builtright before, and it is a smidge taller. The reception seems on par / possibly a little better (will hold on to HD radio stations longer in my experience).

I loved offering the BuiltRight and they are popular, but we've had 100 on order for what seems like ages.
Copy. Thanks!! Hope you weren’t too impacted by Ian. I know it tore up Fort Meyers Beach and Naples. Stay safe.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never looked at this antenna or a Cravenspeed as anything more than a better looking replacement for stock antenna. I use Apple CarPlay and subscriptions/iPhone for everything. Am I missing something other than local radio?

Sponsored

John94

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Black Diamond Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the stock antenna - currently run mirror lights and roof lights from the stock wiring locations. Getting lots of radio interference.

Wonder if this would mitigate that?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Copy. Thanks!! Hope you weren’t too impacted by Ian. I know it tore up Fort Meyers Beach and Naples. Stay safe.
Thanks brother. It's just a lot of cleaning. Got power back last Friday. Internet still sucks beyond belief. Have to run your business to have money, and have to have money to fix all the issues Ian brought about. We're blessed compared to some others who lost everything and especially for the poor souls that lost their lives :-(.

I never looked at this antenna or a Cravenspeed as anything more than a better looking replacement for stock antenna. I use Apple CarPlay and subscriptions/iPhone for everything. Am I missing something other than local radio?
Probably all that you're missing. I have some morning and afternoon shows that break the monotony of my Youtube Music playlists.

Since we're in Florida it seems they are pretty lax stations, and I'm surprised that the FCC lets them say some of the things they do 🤣.

I have the stock antenna - currently run mirror lights and roof lights from the stock wiring locations. Getting lots of radio interference.

Wonder if this would mitigate that?
Does it sound like alternator whine? Bad ground? These things are only 20 bucks so at least it looks better. May sound better as well.

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks brother. It's just a lot of cleaning. Got power back last Friday. Internet still sucks beyond belief. Have to run your business to have money, and have to have money to fix all the issues Ian brought about. We're blessed compared to some others who lost everything and especially for the poor souls that lost their lives :-(.
Yea puts things in perspective. Do you have these in stock? If so I’ll order one. Won’t fix all your issues with $20, but maybe others will follow my lead and help your business grow.

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just placed a rather large order with antenna, orange vinyl galore, and door pockets! Thank you @StickerFab

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea puts things in perspective. Do you have these in stock? If so I’ll order one. Won’t fix all your issues with $20, but maybe others will follow my lead and help your business grow.
Yes they are in stock! Thanks.

Just installed one I bought from you. Happy to support growing businesses.

Ford Bronco StickerFab / 21 Offroad Shortie Antenna < $20 PXL_20221016_005030184
Appreciate it. Thanks for posting the photo too.

Just placed a rather large order with antenna, orange vinyl galore, and door pockets! Thank you @StickerFab
Thanks!

erics667

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.3L MT A51, 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll note that there was a LOT of reception lost when I installed the Cravenspeed stubby. So much so that I went back to stock. Around your metro you may be fine but once you get away from a decent signal FM radio drops off fast. YMMV of course.
Sponsored