Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello, everyone!

Not quite yet ready to post the deal information, but wanted to get this placeholder ready. I've been in the automotive community for a bit, and in our tradition has always been to let people get some food in their bellies and then start the sale. So everything will go live around 1-2 PM CST (I'll be in Houston for a few days).

I've setup our newsletter to inform anyone that needs to know the moment it kicks off AND to include some doorbusters that might not be advertised anywhere else. Our hallways need to be cleared out and there are some tail lights and headlights that will go at a loss if needed. Someone will put them to good use!

For those instant alerts and doorbusters, signup here: https://www.stickerfab.com/pages/newsletter

General sales information will get posted here on Bronco6G / Facebook / Instagram / etc.

Hope everyone has a great week!

-----UPDATE-----

turkeytime23 - 5% all discountable items

stickyturkey23 - 10% off StickerFab items

These coupons can be used simultaneously. The larger of the two discounts will be applied to anything that qualifies for both.

5-7% StickerFab Points rewards still apply!

------------

I hope you guys signed up for the newsletter and saw some of our other specials.

We are hashing out the final details for a Raptor style headlight at a great price. Hopefully we can list it for sale tomorrow or on Cyber Monday.

------------

Last headlight special:

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/archaic-r-style-high-output-led-headlights-2021-bronco

Ford Bronco StickerFab - Black Friday and Cyber Monday Information 1700845034643

In theory there should not be a limit in supply here. They are coming direct from the manufacturer's US warehouse.

They contacted me recently and wanted to move some of these through us.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@StickerFab Good day. You mention..."everything will go live around 1-2 PM CST"

What day will everything go live and those that signed up for the newsletter will receive it? Also, will there be multiple newsletters?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@StickerFab Good day. You mention..."everything will go live around 1-2 PM CST"

What day will everything go live and those that signed up for the newsletter will receive it? Also, will there be multiple newsletters?
One newsletter should have already gone out yesterday around 2-3PM EST.

I reread my original post and didn't make it clear, but I meant after eating some Thanksgiving food. Sorry about that!

Another letter will go out in Cyber Monday. I've hidden some specials and people seem to be finding them outside of using the newsletter. Mainly some lighting we had that wasn't moving, but high demand items nonetheless.

Romanenk0

Outer Banks
First Name
BarbosBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you Chris. I was the lucky one to get a set of AlphaRex Alpha Black. A deal so good, I could not believe it. Ken Weeks was the one who referred your site for great deals.
Happy Thanksgiving.

p.s. there is still a set of AlphaRex Black. Get it before it is gone!!!!

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you Chris. I was the lucky one to get a set of AlphaRex Alpha Black. A deal so good, I could not believe it. Ken Weeks was the one who referred your site for great deals.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

I think those went early ,this morning, but I did install these RIGID pillar lights last week and had two other sets laying around if anyone is looking for a good deal.

Ford Bronco StickerFab - Black Friday and Cyber Monday Information IMG_5189

Couple more headlights out there if you look hard.

Still trying to finalize the Raptor style headlight deal. That should be a good value for improved output and a change little change in color.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy Thanksgiving.

You're welcome.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finalized the deal! Since most of the other headlights sold (there is still one more model on the site if you look real closely), I wanted to offer everyone another option.

Last headlight special:

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/archaic-r-style-high-output-led-headlights-2021-bronco

Ford Bronco StickerFab - Black Friday and Cyber Monday Information 1700845010413

In theory there should not be a limit in supply here. They are coming direct from the manufacturer's US warehouse.

They contacted me recently and wanted to move some of these through us.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone using these and can speak to their performance as well as post some pics? No reviews on Amazon. I mainly would like to know if they are brighter than stock and if they have the same light pattern (not the blue projector cutoff that you see with the Morimoto, Alpharex, and Form lights).

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is anyone using these and can speak to their performance as well as post some pics? No reviews on Amazon. I mainly would like to know if they are brighter than stock and if they have the same light pattern (not the blue projector cutoff that you see with the Morimoto, Alpharex, and Form lights).
I sent a message to a customer that is finishing up their install. I have a set going on our Badlands as well within the next week. Will try to get some signature lighting vs Morimoto XB vs Archaic shots.

Sponsored

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ll take some better photos when I get time, but I installed them a few weeks ago. Had a small issue with the high beam on one but the manufacturer is sending a replacement. They are significantly brighter than the OEM lights and have a better lighting wide angle. One thing I’ve noticed is that the high beams don’t really have a fade in and out on the auto high beam like the OEMs did, rather they seem to abruptly come on and off, but that doesn’t bother me much.

I love the amber signature rings.

IMG_6390.jpeg

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It sounds like they are worth buying and trying out, thanks for the additional info! Just to confirm, no blue tint on the top cutoff?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you to those who ordered those headlights yesterday. I have updated the tracking numbers as of a few minutes ago!
Sponsored