Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Arrived on time. Average quality. Figured I’d roll with it. Bronco arrived today. Found out why they give you 4 stickers. It will look like crap. Four times in a row. Won’t refund money. Says my fault on install. If you want to waste cash, @StickerFab is a sure found way. Do yourself a favor, go to Wal Mart and just print them yourself. Of course, yes, it’s all my fault. I suck Stickerfab. Going to order a real metal plate in black. This was not a good choice for a man with three degrees and a Redneck background.

C0C532B1-C57A-4701-AC60-37361DE4AC9E.jpeg
Sponsored

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn't even get the chance to ask you if you had watched the videos or read the installation instructions on the product page =/. We give two sets per order as described in the instructions and installation video. You ordered two sets so you have four.

If anyone cares, here's how the conversation went:

YOU: This product is absolutely worthless. Requesting a refund please. (photo from OP)

US: Did it arrive like that or can you just not install it?

YOU: Blame it all on me. And I’ll post pics tonight in Bronco6g. I’ll tag you.

US: Ok, thanks.

Anyone else installed these on their vehicle, please feel free to chime in.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It takes a great deal of patience to get these to work. I found this on ETSY. It's a disassembled & painted emblem. I just had to pull off the blue one and stick this back on. A little more expensive, but I’m very happy with the results.
Ford Bronco Stickerfab Bronco Blue Oval Blackout Warning 156A5367-8EBE-4BF7-8914-13FC70114EAF

(sorry not a great picture - it looks MUCH better than this)

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I installed a blackout sticker on mine. If I had not watched the install video, I certainly would have botched the install, so definitely recommend watching the video. Use of a heat gun helped a lot. I’m happy with the turnout.

Sponsored

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Couldn’t be happier with our Stickerfab products. We got the grab handle inlays, shifter inlay, Bronco letters and rear Ford Badge. All were perfect. Very pleased. Took patience and we watched the videos.
keep up the good work Stickerfab!

795F0923-71D7-4B8F-9B4D-4FE2F8E1F496.jpeg

C6CCBD9C-59CB-432B-ADB4-34B29C19CEDB.jpeg

D2448120-1082-4C72-B4B6-A9630CE9CBE2.jpeg

4ACCA0EA-8220-4AF5-83B2-343B6BA3BB47.jpeg

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guaranteed instructions weren't followed. I'm usually pretty bad at sticker placements and stickerfab is easy. You're supposed to wet them so you can move them around. Definitely not the manufacturers fault

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t have the oval blackout stickers. However I did order some clear door sill protectors from stickerfab. USPS delivered my package a week late and the packaging was beyond mangled and the product was unusable. Reached out to Stickerfab just to let them know and was expecting to have to reach out to USPS and get it taken care of that way. Nope. Stickerfab immediately sent out a replacement product without question and got me taken care of.

All this to say my experience with Stickerfab was great. Also watching the installation videos is really helpful. Even for us college educated folk…

OP
OP

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As I clearly stated. My fault. Didn’t watch the video. Said I clearly suck. Said I was a redneck. Hate the product quality. Don’t recommend. Mentioned what I do recommend. You are accurate with the conversation part. I will say again to be clear. This is all MY fault. Clearly if you watch the video, and you take the utmost of time, then on one order you have a second sticker. I ordered two to be safe. If you need to buy a second emblem to attach sticker on first likely way to go. For me, I’ve wasted a lot of money when I should have ordered a real part. Best of luck to those who make it work. God bless you. Here is the card in envelope that you receive. Good luck with your business.

83057595-3054-441F-9C04-A7F1D767B144.jpeg

Sponsored

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Arrived on time. Average quality. Figured I’d roll with it. Bronco arrived today. Found out why they give you 4 stickers. It will look like crap. Four times in a row. Won’t refund money. Says my fault on install. If you want to waste cash, @StickerFab is a sure found way. Do yourself a favor, go to Wal Mart and just print them yourself. Of course, yes, it’s all my fault. I suck Stickerfab. Going to order a real metal plate in black. This was not a good choice for a man with three degrees and a Redneck background.

Ford Bronco Stickerfab Bronco Blue Oval Blackout Warning 83057595-3054-441F-9C04-A7F1D767B144
It’s a difficult install for sure and I gave up and got an actual painted one and put that on. But it’s not StickerFab fault. Everything else I’ve ordered from them has been top notch. Stuff that’s rounded like that is difficult to put a sticker on.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Install videos are great. I was very nervous about doing it myself and I was actually surprised how good of a job I was able to do. Sorry that person had a bad experience but my experience was nothing but great. In fact, I was going to reach out to them to see if they ever make custom stickers. I want to put a sticker over the Go Rhino name plate on my side/slider steps.

WhatsThisDo

Big Bend
First Name
J.C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've installed multiple SitckerFab decals on my Bronco and they all worked great. The rear oval was definitely more difficult that the rest, but following the instructions worked out fine for me.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The product is fine. Takes a bit of finesse to line it up perfectly, but that's not the product's fault. It's vinyl, it behaves as vinyl does.

Ford Bronco Stickerfab Bronco Blue Oval Blackout Warning PXL_20220520_144817141
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.