Sponsored

Stig Badge By @broncoak made into stickers! (free) (Officially out of Stig Stickers last batch goes out Monday 4/12/21)

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So glad everyone is getting their stickers! Today I sent out a round three! Again thank you to everyone. Been a blast doing those!! Also big thank you everyone who has PayPal'd, sent me stickers, & a cool bronco cup!!
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you Ashley and Stig! Arrived today, love the packaging!

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So glad everyone is getting their stickers! Today I sent out a round three! Again thank you to everyone. Been a blast doing those!! Also big thank you everyone who has PayPal'd, sent me stickers, & a cool bronco cup!!
Thanks for the stickers Ashley. Since you sent 2, I am going to sneak out and put one on my daughters FJ Cruiser: She will love it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You received stiggers in return?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ashley, you have sent out 3 rounds of Stiggers so far. How many total recipients? Just trying to gauge how many are out in the wild.

Also, with a large enough distribution, there should be plenty of input on where to place the Stigger. Most of us will be waiting to get our hands on the rig, but we have seen enough photos to have an idea on where to place it.

There should be a few criteria to consider. The Stigger should remain on the vehicle. Placing it on a removable part (door/roof) should be avoided. The Stigger can't be replaced so it should be in a protected area. The Stigger represents the B6G community and the drawn out rollout of the Bronco. Without The Stig's efforts and Ashley sharing those here, we would be much less informed and no doubt less enthusiastic during that long wait. I think the consensus is that when they see the Stigger, it reminds them of that process and that is a good thing. So, for me at least, I would like it to be viewed on a regular basis as it is a fond memory.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ashley, you have sent out 3 rounds of Stiggers so far. How many total recipients? Just trying to gauge how many are out in the wild.

Also, with a large enough distribution, there should be plenty of input on where to place the Stigger. Most of us will be waiting to get our hands on the rig, but we have seen enough photos to have an idea on where to place it.

There should be a few criteria to consider. The Stigger should remain on the vehicle. Placing it on a removable part (door/roof) should be avoided. The Stigger can't be replaced so it should be in a protected area. The Stigger represents the B6G community and the drawn out rollout of the Bronco. Without The Stig's efforts and Ashley sharing those here, we would be much less informed and no doubt less enthusiastic during that long wait. I think the consensus is that when they see the Stigger, it reminds them of that process and that is a good thing. So, for me at least, I would like it to be viewed on a regular basis as it is a fond memory.
I sent out around 150 to 175 all together. The round three was only a few people! I think most everyone has received them by now! No new emails in a while. We may have to start a new thread. Get everyone's attention. Decide the location.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sent out around 150 to 175 all together. The round three was only a few people! I think most everyone has received them by now! No new emails in a while. We may have to start a new thread. Get everyone's attention. Decide the location.
I'm going to scan through this thread and compile some of the suggestions. Hopefully others will chime in with more suggestions. When we get a few ideas, then create a poll as to where people would like to place it.

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure I agree. I think I'll choose to put the sticker on the inside of the vehicle somewhere, so it lasts. I'd like to see a Bronco, in person, to think about the best placement. I think that since none of us (except Ford employees, perhaps) have a Bronco to take a look at, or put a sticker on, it's premature to decide.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Initially I said headliner, where I'll put my other stickers and patches. But yes this one is special, thanks for sending two Ashley! Second one can go somewhere on the outside, but avoid the weather and elements. Maybe use some double-stick clear tape, inside a rear or side window.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to scan through this thread and compile some of the suggestions. Hopefully others will chime in with more suggestions. When we get a few ideas, then create a poll as to where people would like to place it.
I personally would like to get my bronco and provide thoughts on where a good place would be. However, I understand a significant percentage may not be getting there Broncos right away. I would hold off on the poll until some get the Bronco and can take good pics of locations. If you are going to do a poll before deliveries, I would put an option for people to click if they would prefer to wait (some period of time) after deliveries start. That said, I would go with what Ashley says...
Sponsored