john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I still have a build scheduled for next week and no email pushing me back. I am hoping it will stay that will. Still no window sticker yet. Keep looking for that. Hope everyone with build 9/27 week will be getting theirs with no pushing out.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I still have a build scheduled for next week and no email pushing me back. I am hoping it will stay that will. Still no window sticker yet. Keep looking for that. Hope everyone with build 9/27 week will be getting theirs with no pushing out.
With no window sticker, how do you know you’re still scheduled for next week?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no email pushing me back, so just figure no email no moving build week. Seems local.
I’m pretty sure they stopped sending the emails moving you back. You have to ask your dealer to check the date on their end. I’d be worried with no sticker…

OP
OP
lonediver2002

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m pretty sure they stopped sending the emails moving you back. You have to ask your dealer to check the date on their end. I’d be worried with no sticker…
did talk briefly with him today and he things I should be getting it in about 3 weeks to a month from now. Keeping my hopes up of course. And do have a Vin, so pretty sure no matter what will be a MY21.

Sponsored

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
did talk briefly with him today and he things I should be getting it in about 3 weeks to a month from now. Keeping my hopes up of course. And do have a Vin, so pretty sure no matter what will be a MY21.
dude had to do the obligatory troll comment since no one has yet....he is most likely a 22 anyway so slightly jealous. I am with you , I'm scheduled next week no sticker yet just a link and my status says in production now.. I think we are good to go... lets hope at least....

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dude had to do the obligatory troll comment since no one has yet....he is most likely a 22 anyway so slightly jealous. I am with you , I'm scheduled next week no sticker yet just a link and my status says in production now.. I think we are good to go... lets hope at least....
What was the troll part, little fella? You get your window sticker the week before. Ford stopped sending emails when dates get pushed. Your dealer can look and see the new date. Those are facts.

I really hope he gets built…I hope yours gets destroyed in transit. I’m a 10/4 build week…but of course that could push.

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8/16. No email.. no widow sticker… no nothing

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm Ford is not sending out emails if your build week changed. I was scheduled for 9/13. I was rescheduled to 11/1, then 9/27 and am now at 10/11. No emails for any of the changes. Thankfully my dealer has filled me in on the changes.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been pushed 7 times and the only email I received from Ford was when I was first scheduled with a VIN. All other pushes, I learned through my dealer. I was scheduled October 1 and all of a sudden, I was scheduled in production on 9/27. I was notified of the 9/27 build date on 9/17. I got my sticker the same day with a 9/27 blend date. So, I got my window sticker 10 days out from my blend date.

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

strick23

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sticker showed up this morning with a 9/30 blend.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a window sticker from last weekend and still shows Monday 9/27 blend date. 🙏🏼
Sponsored